• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Magnets for Business Cards, Etc.

Nancy's has a website that offers pads with magnetic backing. They also have a store locator that can help you find the store nearest you.
pchefinski
Did a looky-loo online for magnets to use on back of my business cards. came up with these http://www.dickblick.com/zz233/09/ and at less than 1 cent each (for the 750 pack), it's a good deal I think! I checked on pricing to buy the rolls of strip magnet to cut and use, but this seems like the best idea -- no cutting, and it's cheaper than the strip magnet! I thought it would be a good idea to put a small magnet on the back of the business cards I give my hosts so they can find my card :D

Great idea! Do you know where to buy them? Do they have a website?:)

just click on the link that's up there and it'll take you straight to their website. you can also google "magnetic adhesive", which is what eventually led me to those mounting tabs.

I got the magnets at WalMart that actually fit on the entire business card. I can not recall how much I paid for them but I think it was around $7.00 for 100, I know it was under $10 and they are awesome!

I get my magnets from MagnaCard and ABSOLUTELY LOVE the quality! :D

I use magnet valley. They have a website. The service is great, I usually get my order within 3 days. They have the 8.5 x 11 magnet sheets that you can run through your printer, so you can "design your own car sign". Just wanted to share.:)

magnet valley ?
maryhenderlite said:
I use magnet valley. They have a website. The service is great, I usually get my order within 3 days. They have the 8.5 x 11 magnet sheets that you can run through your printer, so you can "design your own car sign". Just wanted to share.:)

Just curious what kind of printer do you print these on?

I have a HP laser (all black) and a HP all in one color, however all in ones many times don't work well according to magnet valley.

thanks

liz

Or you could get the pads with the magnetic bc from Nancy's. I do this for my hosts, I also take out the center part of the magnet and put that on a card and then you have two items for the price of 1. Plus, the hosts love having the shopping list and I have never been to a hosts house where the grocery pad with my card isn't on the fridge!

What are the benefits of using magnets for business cards and other promotional materials?

Magnets are a unique and innovative way to promote your business. They are eye-catching and can be displayed on various surfaces, such as refrigerators, filing cabinets, and whiteboards. This makes them a great way to keep your business information in front of potential customers on a daily basis.

How can I customize magnets for my business?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of options for customizing magnets. You can choose from different shapes, sizes, and designs to best represent your brand. You can also add your logo, contact information, and any other important details to make your magnets stand out.

Do magnets for business cards and other materials come in different sizes?

Yes, we offer a range of sizes for our magnets. You can choose from standard business card size, as well as larger sizes for more visibility. You can also opt for custom sizes if you have a specific vision in mind for your magnets.

Can magnets be used for more than just business cards?

Absolutely! Magnets can be used to promote a variety of materials, such as flyers, brochures, and postcards. They can also be used for non-business purposes, such as save-the-date cards or wedding invitations. The possibilities are endless!

How long do magnets typically last?

Our magnets are made with high-quality materials to ensure durability. With proper care, they can last for many years. However, factors like exposure to extreme heat or rough handling can affect the longevity of the magnets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • RaggedyAunt