• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Money & Making Labels: My Creative Projects

In summary, when trying to save money on creative projects, use materials you already have and look for deals or coupons. You can make your own labels using tutorials and templates, or by hand. Consider the project and materials when choosing the right labels and don't be afraid to reuse labels if they are still in good condition. Use a label organizer or storage box to keep them organized and store them in a cool, dry place.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here are a couple other items I've made (always when it's free or incredibly discounted). Thanks for all the wonderful ideas...and thanks to Ann and KG for explaining how to share these!

Here are labels I'm putting on my S/S catalogs
dotslabels.jpg

These are catalog labels as well (though there's a typo on my number)
artichokelabels.jpg

I made these magnets when they were free to see what they looked like...good thing since I made a typo on my number
PHDmagnet.jpg

These are cards I've placed on local business bulletin boards around town. The actual card doesn't have the print overlap where my name is. It's also cutting off the word "today' from the bottom left.(Not sure why it's coming out that way here)
saladspostcard.jpg

Love these! Thanks for sharing your ideas:)

It's also cutting off the bottom of the card, where it says "Call for a free no obligation quote today!" This is a flyer I made to promote my business at a local event. The back has my contact information and a brief description of my services.

1. How can I save money while doing creative projects?

One way to save money while doing creative projects is to use materials that you already have at home. Look for items that can be repurposed or recycled instead of buying new materials. You can also search for special deals or coupons for craft stores.

2. Can I make my own labels for my projects?

Yes, you can make your own labels for your projects. There are many online tutorials and templates available for creating labels using common software like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. You can also use label-making machines or handwrite your labels for a more personalized touch.

3. How do I choose the right labels for my projects?

The right labels for your projects will depend on the type of project and the materials you are using. For example, if you are labeling containers or jars, you may want to use waterproof labels. If you are labeling fabrics, you may want to use iron-on labels. Consider the durability and appearance of the labels before making a decision.

4. Can I reuse labels for different projects?

Yes, you can reuse labels for different projects as long as they are still in good condition. If the labels have adhesive backing, you may need to remove the old label and clean the surface before applying a new one. You can also use removable labels if you plan on reusing them frequently.

5. Are there any tips for organizing and storing labels?

One tip for organizing and storing labels is to use a label organizer or storage box to keep them all in one place. You can also use dividers or color-coding to categorize your labels. Make sure to store your labels in a cool and dry place to prevent them from getting damaged or losing their adhesive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunset7435
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MamaChef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • janetupnorth