• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Post Our Business Card on a Bulletin Board?

In summary, you are allowed to post your "business card" on bulletin boards in grocery stores, but it is rare for someone to call when they find it.
kam
Staff member
I am sure this has been covered...but can't locate on here.

I notice that most grocery stores have bulletin boards where people put business cards, ads, etc.

Are we able to post our "business card" on one of these free bulletin boards?

I read through the policies, and we ARE allowed to pay for newspaper space or put our ad in community flyers and the such, but the policies mainly discuss PAID space.

I was wondering about creating a little half page flyer with my info on it and hanging it on these bulletin boards in the grocery stores.

If allowed, has anyone done this and has anything come of it?

Yes you can. I have left mine around various places. Don't recall any calls from it yet. But I keep holding out hope.

I don't see why not. It's no different than leaving catalogs at random places.

Yes, you can! ...just not on an online bulletin board! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Yes, you can! ...just not on an online bulletin board! ;)

Yes, I guess we should be clear for anyone reading through this quickly!

Thanks everyone. I might try this and see what happens. Who knows!

Yes! I've had a few calls over the years from posting them at local eateries. Nice thing about this is that these folks usually get me in front of an entirely new crowd.

Good luck!

yep, I do it too. Don't invest alot in it. A business card will do, but make sure you do it everywhere. I even sprinkled my cards where ever we stopped to potty driving to National Conference!
You never know :)

:cry:I heard about putting card in the library in cook books. Tried it.....I think no one is checking those cookbooks out!

byrd1956 said:
:cry:I heard about putting card in the library in cook books. Tried it.....I think no one is checking those cookbooks out!

LOL!
Always, it is RARE for someone to call when they find something, even if they are interested. Which is why we get their info to follow up. That's why I said to not spend alot of extra time, money or energy on it. If I had a penny for all the fliers I left around when I started....
geez, I could use that money now! :D

Anyhoo, just sprinkle them around, you never know!

1. Can I post my business card on any bulletin board?

No, you can only post your business card on bulletin boards that are specifically designated for promoting businesses or services. It is important to respect the rules and guidelines of each bulletin board.

2. Are there any restrictions on the size or design of the business card?

Yes, most bulletin boards have size restrictions for business cards to ensure that there is enough space for other businesses to advertise as well. As for design, it is recommended to keep it professional and easy to read.

3. Do I need to get permission before posting my business card on a bulletin board?

Yes, it is always a good idea to get permission from the owner or manager of the bulletin board before posting your business card. This shows respect and can prevent any potential issues in the future.

4. Can I include my contact information and social media handles on my business card?

Yes, it is highly recommended to include your contact information and social media handles on your business card. This makes it easier for potential customers to reach out to you and stay updated on your business.

5. How long can I leave my business card on a bulletin board?

It is best to check with the owner or manager of the bulletin board for their specific guidelines, but typically business cards are left for a few weeks or until the board becomes too cluttered. It is important to regularly check and remove your business card if it becomes outdated or if you are no longer offering a certain service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunset7435
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MamaChef
  • cooknjess
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carlajanes