• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising on Merrill: Can I Submit an Ad with Just Text and No Picture?"

In summary, you can submit an ad with just text and no picture on Merrill, but including a picture can make it more visually appealing. While a picture can enhance the effectiveness of your ad, it is not a requirement. To submit an ad with just text, type your message into the designated text box on Merrill and use the available tools to format it. You can also edit your ad at any time to include a picture. The cost of advertising on Merrill is not affected by the inclusion of a picture in your ad.
jbachen
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here goes...

So, I subscribed to the ad generator on Merrill for a month, and I am thinking of placing an ad in my local paper. However, I want to submit the ad online, and just have text in it. But all the ads from Merrill (with the exception of the business opp ad) have pictures in them. And the FAQ says I cannot delete the picture and just use the text. So I am wondering why that is...

Aren't we allowed to place an ad in the paper? And if we were to do that without subscribing to Merrill's ad generator, we would be coming up with our own wording, right? So wouldn't they rather have us use the approved wording on Merrill's site, even if we do not want to use the picture, rather than making up our own wording??

I am not sure if I am wording my question correctly, as I am rushing to type this before the twins wake up... So I hope I am making sense here...

TIA for your help!

Hi there, it sounds like you are trying to place an ad in your local paper using Merrill's ad generator. I'm not familiar with that specific service, but from what you've described, it seems like they have specific guidelines for the ads they generate, including requiring a picture. It's possible that they have a partnership with the paper and have certain requirements for ads placed through their service. I'm not sure why they wouldn't allow you to submit just text, but it's probably best to reach out to their customer service for clarification. As for creating your own ad, you are definitely allowed to do that without using Merrill's service. You would just need to follow the guidelines and requirements set by the newspaper. I hope that helps clarify things a bit. Good luck with your ad!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your confusion and frustration with the ad generator on Merrill. While it is important to follow their guidelines and use their approved wording, I do believe that there should be an option to submit an ad with just text and no picture. Have you tried reaching out to their customer support team for clarification on this issue? They may be able to provide some insight or offer alternative solutions. In the meantime, I would suggest using a professional and eye-catching image that represents your business, even if it is not a product picture from Pampered Chef. Best of luck with your ad!

1. Can I submit an ad with just text and no picture?

Yes, you can submit an ad with just text and no picture on Merrill. However, including a picture can make your ad more visually appealing and attract more attention from potential customers.

2. Will my ad be less effective without a picture?

While having a picture can enhance the effectiveness of your ad, it is not a requirement. Your ad can still be effective with just text, especially if the text is well-written and attention-grabbing.

3. How do I submit an ad with just text?

To submit an ad with just text, simply type your message into the designated text box on the Merrill advertising platform. You can also format your text using the available tools to make it more visually appealing.

4. Can I change my ad to include a picture later?

Yes, you can edit your ad at any time to include a picture. Simply log in to your account on Merrill and make the desired changes to your ad. Keep in mind that any changes made may go through a review process before being published.

5. Will my ad cost less if I don't include a picture?

No, the cost of advertising on Merrill is not affected by whether or not you include a picture in your ad. The cost is based on factors such as ad placement and duration, rather than the content of the ad itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • kuntrycook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedalf