• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Easy Way to Create Ads with Merrill Ad Generator - Just $2.99!

In summary, the Merrill Ad Generator is a tool that allows users to create professional-looking ads with the official logo. It is a subscription service that costs $3 per month.
cheflk
Does anyone know how to use the Merrill Ad Generator? It was only $2.99, so I thought I would try it, but I cannot figure out how to get started. Has anyone used it?

Thanks,
lk

I figured it out! Thanks!

cheflk said:
Does anyone know how to use the Merrill Ad Generator? It was only $2.99, so I thought I would try it, but I cannot figure out how to get started. Has anyone used it?

Thanks,
lk

i am still trying to figure it out...could you share your info. I subscribed and now I cant even find it

yes id like to know what it is

You click on the ad generator in the left hand column on the merril website. Under that will pop up the options to build ad or download ad. You click build ad and it will give you several different sizes and options that you can build. Once you build the ad Merrill will create it and you can come back in about half an hour and download it. This is great because you can create ALL of the options they have and download them and continue to use them until your level changes. All for $2.99.

Yea I get that but what do you use the ad for? like in a newspaper??

ChefShalon said:
Yea I get that but what do you use the ad for? like in a newspaper??

Newspapers, school event programs etc. It's a way to generate professional looking ads with the official logo that you know are within the guidelines of the PG.

ah ok got it thanks :)

I purchased the subscription too. But I do not see an option for Ad Generator, even though I received my confirmation email from Merrill. There is still only an option for "Ad Generator Subscription." Help!!! :yuck:

jessbn said:
I purchased the subscription too. But I do not see an option for Ad Generator, even though I received my confirmation email from Merrill. There is still only an option for "Ad Generator Subscription." Help!!! :yuck:

Wait about 20 minutes and you'll be able to go back in and find the ability to create the ads

Will do it. Thanks so much!

I just used it for the first time this week so I'm fresh from the process lol

Brenda.the.chef said:
is it worth the cost?

For the whopping $3, if you are looking for a print ad, I'd say yes. You don't have to do anything! It creates a beautiful ad for you that looks very professional. If you aren't doing a print ad anywhere, then no, why bother?

I have never tried to use it as an email signature attachment...just a thought- but it would look nice that way too.

I purchased my subscription years ago, and still have access to it. For the $3 it was worth it to me.....

What is the Merrill Ad Generator?

The Merrill Ad Generator is a digital tool created by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily create personalized advertisements for their business.

How does the Merrill Ad Generator work?

Consultants can log in to the Merrill Ad Generator using their Pampered Chef account and select from a variety of customizable ad templates. They can then add their own photos, text, and contact information to create a professional-looking ad in minutes.

Can I use my own photos in the ads?

Yes, the Merrill Ad Generator allows you to upload your own photos or choose from a library of stock images to use in your ads.

Do I have to pay to use the Merrill Ad Generator?

No, the Merrill Ad Generator is a free tool available to all Pampered Chef consultants.

Can I share the ads on social media?

Yes, the Merrill Ad Generator allows you to easily share your created ads on various social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Telynn
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Telynn
  • babywings76