• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Ad with Merrill's Ad Generator

In summary, Merrill's Ad Generator is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps users create eye-catching and effective advertisements for their products or business. It uses pre-designed templates and customizable features to create unique ads, and no design experience is needed to use it. Users can choose from a variety of layouts, fonts, images, and colors to personalize their ads. They can also use their own images or select from stock images provided by the tool. Overall, Merrill's Ad Generator is a valuable and user-friendly tool that can help promote products and grow businesses.
PCSarahjm
How do you use the ad generator from merrill? I am needing an ad for our newspaper but didn't really know how to design...thinking about using the ad generator merrill offers.

You subscribe to it. Then log in to Merrill and go to "Create an ad." You select the size/topic that you want, enter your info and pick a picture. It generates a PDF version that you can download in a couple of hours. You can make as many as you want during the month.

Would anyone be able to post some examples? We don't seem to have access to it here in Canada :(

Here are some that I did when I had a subscription to it.

There are hosting and recruiting ads, as well as some that are just business cards (your photo, or one from their gallery).

Attachments

• BusCard TilesDots 2x35.pdf
    856.6 KB · Views: 341
  • BusCard Trifle 35x2.pdf
    509.9 KB · Views: 346
Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with using the ad generator from Merrill. The first step is to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can access the ad generator under the "Marketing Tools" section. It's a really user-friendly tool that allows you to customize your ad with your own photos and messaging. I've used it for newspaper ads before and it turned out great! Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'd be happy to assist. Best of luck with your ad!

Related to Creating an Ad with Merrill's Ad Generator

What is Merrill's Ad Generator?

Merrill's Ad Generator is a tool provided by Pampered chef that helps you create eye-catching and effective advertisements for your products or business.

How does Merrill's Ad Generator work?

Merrill's Ad Generator uses pre-designed templates and customizable features to help you create unique ads. You can choose from a variety of layouts, fonts, images, and colors to create an ad that reflects your brand and message.

Do I need any design experience to use Merrill's Ad Generator?

No, you do not need any design experience to use Merrill's Ad Generator. The templates and customizable features are user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it accessible for anyone to create professional-looking ads.

Can I use my own images in the ad?

Yes, you can upload your own images or choose from a selection of stock images provided by Merrill's Ad Generator. This allows you to personalize your ad and showcase your products or business in the best possible way.

Is there a cost to use Merrill's Ad Generator?

Merrill's Ad Generator is completely free for Pampered chef consultants to use. It is a valuable tool that can help you promote your products and grow your business, so take advantage of it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Telynn
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Telynn
  • Admin Greg