• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Used Merrill's Ad Generator?

In summary, Merrill's Ad Generator is a cheap, easy way to get print ads for events like a booth at a large women's fair.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
I am looking to put a PC ad in a local magazine. Has anyone ever subscribed to Merrill's Ad Generator? I have no idea what you get and what it looks like. I was just curious as to what it actually is. Is it just text? Or is it a "camera ready" ad? What is it EXACTLY? The magazine said they could design an ad for me, but it would be $190 set up (No way!!!)...If Merrill has something I could use, that would be great.

When I used it when it first came out it was $3 for the month or something like that. I have the add's on CD and they look wonderful.

I think they are "camera" ready.

They're all you need. When you download them, they're PDFs, so all you need to do is email the one you want to use to the periodical.

Ditto, ditto. Really cheap, really nice and really easy!

They are a fantastic deal! Ditto too to what everyone else said. :)

ChefJWarren said:
Ditto, ditto. Really cheap, really nice and really easy!

I did a booth that included the advertising in some papers....Merrill to the rescue! Those ads were tops! So easy...and they looked great!!!:thumbup:

The ads are really nice. I've used them before and will use them again. A tip--when you pay for it, create every single ad you can and then save all the pdfs to your hard drive. Then later if you need one again, you don't have to pay again.

DebbieJ said:
The ads are really nice. I've used them before and will use them again.

A tip--when you pay for it, create every single ad you can and then save all the pdfs to your hard drive. Then later if you need one again, you don't have to pay again.

I agree totally. The only thing you have to do is make sure that the photos are current when you go to use them again. It says something about that in the agreement when you pay for your month. If the photos are out of date then they are no longer on the Merrill site and that makes them illegal to use according to HO. But as long as they are current photos you should be fine.

I love them, and will use them as long as I can. With the price they are definitely a bargain.

What all are we allowed to use the Ads for? Just print advertising like local magazines, community stuff? What about for events like a booth at a large women's fair?TIA! :)

We can use Merrill for all the things you've listed. They are HO approved, so there is no guessing if you are following the policies.

Another question, if we use Merrill ads does that mean we don't have to get HO approval before submitting them?

LOL Julie! You read my mind!!! I got side tracked with a phone call and didn't post fast enough.

1. Can anyone use Merrill's Ad Generator?

Yes, anyone can use Merrill's Ad Generator. It is a user-friendly tool that does not require any special skills or training.

2. How does Merrill's Ad Generator work?

Merrill's Ad Generator uses a database of pre-written ad templates and allows users to customize them with their own information and images. It also has features to help optimize the ad for maximum effectiveness.

3. Is Merrill's Ad Generator free to use?

Yes, Merrill's Ad Generator is completely free to use. It is a service provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants create professional-looking ads for their business.

4. Can I use my own images in the ads created with Merrill's Ad Generator?

Yes, you can upload your own images or choose from a selection of stock images provided by Pampered Chef. This allows for a personalized touch in your ads.

5. How do I access Merrill's Ad Generator?

You can access Merrill's Ad Generator through your Pampered Chef consultant portal. Simply log in and look for the link to the ad generator. You can also find tutorials and tips on how to use it effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kuntrycook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jbachen