• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ad for $2 a Serving Meals (Mentioned Ad Leadership)

In summary, the "Ad for $2 a Serving Meals" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can purchase pre-selected Pampered Chef meals for only $2 per serving. To take advantage of this promotion, customers can visit the website or contact their Pampered Chef consultant. The meals cannot be customized, but there are a variety of other options available to accommodate dietary needs and preferences. There are no additional charges or fees for the $2 a Serving meals, and customers can order multiple servings of the same meal while supplies last.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
At leadership conference (I think it was on the last day) they were talking about an ad generator on Consultants corner to create an advertisement to post in local papers for $2 a serving meals. I can't find it anywhere on consultants corner and I don't think it was through Merrill. Has anyone been able to do this yet? Thanks. :D

Last edited:
It was in the PC Newswire this week.

Thanks Debbie, I found it now! :D

1. What does the "Ad for $2 a Serving Meals" promotion entail?

The "Ad for $2 a Serving Meals" promotion is a special offer where customers can purchase pre-selected Pampered Chef meals for only $2 per serving. These meals have been carefully chosen by our Ad Leadership team to provide delicious and affordable options for our customers.

2. How can I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can browse the selection of $2 a Serving meals and place your order online or through your consultant. Keep in mind that this offer is only available for a limited time, so don't wait too long to place your order!

3. Can I customize the $2 a Serving meals to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Unfortunately, the $2 a Serving meals cannot be customized as they have been carefully planned and portioned to offer the best value for our customers. However, we do offer a wide variety of other meals and products to cater to different dietary needs and preferences.

4. Are there any additional charges or fees for the $2 a Serving meals?

No, there are no additional charges or fees for the $2 a Serving meals. The price per serving is all-inclusive and covers the cost of the ingredients and any necessary packaging materials.

5. Can I order multiple servings of the same $2 a Serving meal?

Yes, you can order as many servings of a specific $2 a Serving meal as you'd like. However, keep in mind that this offer is only available while supplies last, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ellabug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbachen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • noelskitchen