• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Your Leadership Schedule Here!

In summary, the Conference area is for posted content. The topic of the conversation did not fit in the Lounge so the conversation was moved to this area. The four workshops that are being offered are: Goal-Setting for Growth, New Consultants: 90 Days and Beyond, Recruiting: Teach & Do, and Promote Others: Promote Yourself. Ann is taking three of these workshops and they are swapping classes with each other.
I registered for Hispanic Market workshops-I'm a speaker in one of them. I'm very interested in a meet and greet though!

That's awesome that you're presenting, Addie! So cool!

Here's my schedule. Looking forward to meeting other cheffers.

You CAN Recruit Consistently! 1/11/08 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
Great Interviews 1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Phone Courage 1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
Sizzling Cluster Meetings! 1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

And do I go about getting a "cheffer pin"? Is that so we can identify one another in a crowd?
Thanks,
Malisa Isley

Glad you're going to be joining us there, Malisa! Cheffer pins are available at the Cafe Press shop that's linked in my signature (the "Cheffer Stuff" link). And, yep, it's so we can ID each other in crowds. I met someone last year at Conference who hadn't been to the meet n greet, but I saw her button. :)

Come to think of it, I met a couple people at Leadership last year the same way.

Thanks Ann. Looking forward to meeting some new people. I don't know anyone here locally (other than the couple that I have recruited) and my upline director is in Chicago. So it will be nice to be able to hook-up with some people. I went to Leadership in Atlanta and NC a few years ago and really felt like a fish out of water. There wasn't anyone that I knew and everyone seemed to be in little groups (it was like HS all over again and I was the new girl). Hopefully Leadership will be better this time. Looking forward to the meet-n-greet to make some new friends!

That clique thing is what we're trying to avoid by having the schedule. That way, you can see if there's anyone from here in your workshops and make a new friend. As long as you don't get cliquey to the non-cheffers. :) I'm going to be in a similar boat this year - I'm the only person (as far as I know) from my SD's group who is going.

I just ordered my pin. So happy there will be others there!

I am teaching - New Consultants - 90 days & beyond last day----SAY HI BEFORE-----CHEFERS

Coaching Live
1/11/08 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM

You CAN Recruit Consistently!
1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM

Full Calendars for Everyone!
1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM

New Consultants: 90 Days & Beyond
1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Leadership ScheduleI'm fairly new on Chef Success. I hope to see some of you at Leadership! Here's my schedule:

Workshops

Great Interviews

Time Management Tactics for Leaders

:chef:
Sarah

sderoberts said:
I'm fairly new on Chef Success. I hope to see some of you at Leadership! Here's my schedule:

Workshops

:chef:
Sarah

Welcome aboard Sarah - look for the "cheffer" pins at leadership. Make sure to check out where the meet and greet will be held.

I'm Going!!!!I'm GOING!!!!!!!! I just promoted (again) to future director last Thursday, and I am registered to go. Here is my schedule:

#1- Phone courage
#2- Full calendars for everyone
#3- Time manbagement tactics for Leaders
#4- You CAN Recruit consistently

Based on an unscientific method (glancing at the master schedule I'm putting together), Cheffers are most interested in: filling calendars, helping new consultants and consistent recruiting. The top 3 classes are Full Calendars for Everyone, New Consultants: 90 Days and Beyond, and You CAN Recruit Consistently!

Keep them coming, folks! I'll post the master schedule around January 7, so you can see who is in your workshops.

Last edited:
Time Management Tactics for Leaders 1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Recruiting: Teach and Do 1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
Goal-Setting for Growth 1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Schedule posted above has been modified to add Deb.

OK-I really thought I posted mine, but I guess not! Here's mine:

Recruiting: Teach and Do 1/11/08 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
Coaching Live 1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Full Calendars for Everyone! 1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
You CAN Recruit Consistently! 1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

thanks again, Ann!

*sigh*
Meg added, too.

chefann said:
*sigh*
Meg added, too.

AWWWW Ann......

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_13_17.gif

Ann, you are such a gem!

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Man, I'd love to take the class with MORFIA!! I didn't know she was teaching a class. I'll have to see if I can switch. Although I was pretty excited about sharing a class with Linda again!

Thanks Sandra, I can't wait to see you again too! I didn't know Morfia was teaching - which class? Matbe we should ALL switch and get in her class - that would be a hoot!

Oh, I see it now. Just might have to look at switching #3 & #4 around.....hmmmm

Sorry Ann...here's another one!

1 Fast Forward to Directorship
2 You CAN Recruit Consistently!
3 Great Interviews
4 Full Calendars for Everyone!

Sooo looking forward to it!

(4 recruited...and one more asked about it today - - MY BIRTHDAY! :) )

I might change my time mgmt one to the 90 days one. I am realizing that I need to do a better job getting my consultants started so I thought that one might be better suited to me.

File updated again.

Ann You are AWESOME!!!!:D

I'm so lucky!I'm in the class Morfia's teaching!!!! Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ! !

PS: Thanks for doing all of this Ann!

Just in case you feel like updating again.... sorry - been out of town and out of touch for a while.

You CAN Recruit Consistently!
Fast Forward to Directorship

Yippeee,, after reviewing it looks like I am in Morfia's class too!!!

File updated again.

Thank you Ann for updating it after I added my info.

I am SO looking forward to it.

I received an e-mail from my director (she is an ED) and she said it will be a fun - there are a lot of surprises.... Now I am really wondering what we will be hearing!!!

Phone Courage 1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Fast Forward to Directorship 1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
Full Calendars for Everyone! 1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Desiree

Final ScheduleFINAL UPDATE TO SCHEDULE HERE.

This is it - no more updates!! If you want to add yourself, then you need to come to the meet n greet and tell everyone to pencil you in. :)

Last edited:
aw darn, I was going to post mine:cry:

tee hee :p

<h2>1. Can I still register for the Leadership Summit if I'm not a Director yet?</h2><p>Yes, you can register for the Leadership Summit as long as you are a current Pampered Chef consultant. However, certain workshops and events may only be available to Directors or above, so please check the registration page for more information.</p><h2>2. How do I register for specific workshops?</h2><p>To register for workshops, simply click on the Register button next to the workshop on the Leadership Summit registration page. If the Register button is not showing up, you may need to go to the Table Talk Tele-Classes page and click on the Leadership Summit 2008 item under the Events section.</p><h2>3. Can I change my workshop selections after I have registered?</h2><p>Yes, you can change your workshop selections at any time by going back to the registration page and clicking on the Register button next to the new workshop you would like to attend. However, please keep in mind that some workshops may be full and may not be available for registration.</p><h2>4. Is there a deadline for workshop registration?</h2><p>Yes, the deadline for workshop registration is typically a few weeks before the Leadership Summit. However, some workshops may fill up quickly, so it is recommended to register as soon as possible to secure your spot.</p><h2>5. Will I receive any confirmation or reminder emails about my workshop selections?</h2><p>Yes, you will receive a confirmation email after you have registered for workshops, and a reminder email closer to the Leadership Summit. You can also view your workshop schedule on the registration page at any time.</p>

1. Can I still register for the Leadership Summit if I'm not a Director yet?

Yes, you can register for the Leadership Summit as long as you are a current Pampered Chef consultant. However, certain workshops and events may only be available to Directors or above, so please check the registration page for more information.

2. How do I register for specific workshops?

To register for workshops, simply click on the Register button next to the workshop on the Leadership Summit registration page. If the Register button is not showing up, you may need to go to the Table Talk Tele-Classes page and click on the Leadership Summit 2008 item under the Events section.

3. Can I change my workshop selections after I have registered?

Yes, you can change your workshop selections at any time by going back to the registration page and clicking on the Register button next to the new workshop you would like to attend. However, please keep in mind that some workshops may be full and may not be available for registration.

4. Is there a deadline for workshop registration?

Yes, the deadline for workshop registration is typically a few weeks before the Leadership Summit. However, some workshops may fill up quickly, so it is recommended to register as soon as possible to secure your spot.

5. Will I receive any confirmation or reminder emails about my workshop selections?

Yes, you will receive a confirmation email after you have registered for workshops, and a reminder email closer to the Leadership Summit. You can also view your workshop schedule on the registration page at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • its_me_susan
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • Intrepid_Chef