• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?

In summary, the goal of this person is to register for NC this week, but they have concerns about taking some of the workshops offered because they want to focus on other things in their business. They suggest taking the Gratitude Recruiting workshop, Phone Courage workshop, and the Host Coaching workshop.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK ... I am making it my goal to register for NC THIS WEEK!

I have already bought my plane ticket so I'm committed.

Problem is .. there are a ton of workshops I want to take and I can only sign up for four of them.

Here are the ones that currently strike my fancy:

* Gratitude recruiting
* Abundant bookings
* Be a master seller
* Win-win host coaching
* Top recruiters tell all

And Phone Courage DID ... until I downloaded the leadership workshop from cc. I know this one will have a different focus, though, and if I had limitless options, I'd take it too!

Your input on these wanted and needed!

Sign up for what you feel you need most - You can change when you get there if you need. Plus if a cluster mate is in another workshop than yours - you can share notes -

My director gave me a bit of advice my first conference - she told me to always take the workshop offered by the Guest Speaker. That is the only one that won't, in some form, be offered as a CD on Supply Order.

So - I've always taken that one, and I've never been disappointed...

This year, that one would be Gratitude Recruiting.

Yeah, my AD mentioned that it is good to take the one by the guest speaker ... but I didn't know it wouldn't be offered as a CD!

A cluster-mate of mine is taking phone courage ... I avoided it just because it is on a cd from leadership which I listen to over and over.

I also didn't know you could change your classes later!

I was going to avoid any on recruiting because I felt In eeded to build my business and not worry so much about the opportunity ... but now I feel strongly that every family needs a lifeline ...

Think about what you want to work on or change in your business and take the workshops that pertain to that.I also try not to double up with my cluster mates.You can always change your workshops on site as well.

Well, there was minimal discussion on conference ... because my soon to be ex director announced she's not going ... kind of made it difficult to discuss it much. So I don't know what they're doing.

The problem is ... I need to change EVERYTHING about my business ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
The problem is ... I need to change EVERYTHING about my business ...

Then start with the basics--bookings and host coaching and selling skills. The recruiting is an outgrowth of that.

I always like to take a Cooking Show Live workshop...it is inspiring, and I always get new tips!

What is "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?"

"Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?" is a popular song from the 1960s written by John Sebastian and performed by his band The Lovin' Spoonful. It is a folk rock song that explores the dilemma of choosing between two romantic partners.

Who originally recorded "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?"

The Lovin' Spoonful originally recorded "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?" in 1966. It was released as a single and reached number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Is "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?" a cover song?

No, "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?" is not a cover song. It was written by John Sebastian specifically for The Lovin' Spoonful and has not been recorded by any other artist as a single.

What other songs did The Lovin' Spoonful release?

The Lovin' Spoonful had several other hits in the 1960s, including "Summer in the City," "Do You Believe in Magic," and "Daydream." They were known for their blend of folk, rock, and pop music.

Can I purchase "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?" on Pampered Chef?

No, "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?" is a song and cannot be purchased on Pampered Chef. We specialize in kitchen tools and cooking products, not music or media. Thank you for understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chefann