• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill

In summary, the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool is a free feature offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to easily create and customize advertisements for their businesses. It allows consultants to select from a variety of templates and customize them with their own photos and wording. To access the tool, consultants can log into their Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing" section, then click on "Ad Generator". The tool also allows for the use of personal photos in advertisements and provides options for sharing on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. There are no fees associated with using the tool.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have tried repeatedly in the past to get into Ad Generator. I just tried again and now it says "No subscriptions available.". What does that mean?

I have a chance to advertise with a large consignment sale on their email and webpage, and wanted to do it properly using the Ad Generator. Is there another way that anyone can direct me to? The deadline was just posted for Jan. 15th- so I don't have much time if I want to take advantage of a 9000+ consumer marketing opportunity.

Thanks!

Did you pay for a subscription before you went into the "generate an ad" link? You need to have the subscription paid first.

The first time that I tried- it wouldn't work. It never went beyond the page of entering my information...something with a server error (it was a few weeks ago). So I tried yesterday and it doesn't even let me enter information. :(

I am getting the same error no sub. available. I have been trying to pay for the subscription I need an ad for the local. any thoughts on what the issue might be or how to correct
thanks

You cannot advertise on any webpage as a PC consultant. Check out the policies on that but I was told we cannot post our information or that we are PC consultants on the web anywhere but our PWS. I got an internet violation for advertising on a LOCAL email newsletter because they had a website as well.

our local is too small for webbased it is more like a flyer of all the town happenings

Jane-

Was the emailed newsletter posted on a website? Or was it just a straight email with a link to their website in the email?

Related to Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill

What is the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool?

The "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool is a feature offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to easily create and customize advertisements for their businesses. It allows consultants to select from a variety of templates and customize them with their own photos and wording.

How do I access the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool?

You can access the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Marketing" section. From there, click on "Ad Generator" and you will be directed to the tool.

Can I use my own photos in the advertisements created with the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool?

Yes, the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool allows you to upload your own photos to use in your advertisements. This can help make your ads more personalized and unique to your business.

Are there any fees associated with using the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool?

No, there are no additional fees for using the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool. It is a free feature offered to Pampered Chef consultants to help with their marketing efforts.

Can I share my created advertisements on social media?

Yes, you can easily share your created advertisements on social media platforms through the "Advertising- Ad Generator Thru Merrill" tool. It provides options for sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • jbachen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Telynn