• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find Merrill Ad Generator

In summary, the Merrill Ad Generator is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help Independent Consultants create personalized and professional advertisements. It can be accessed through the Marketing tab on your Consultant's Workstation. If you are unable to locate it, you can reach out to the Consultant Care team for assistance. The tool allows you to upload your own images and add your own text, but please adhere to the brand guidelines. There are no fees associated with using the tool and you can save your creations for future use or download them for offline use.
pcheframsey
I just checked out Merrill website and can't find the Ad Generator. Supposedly there is a link to it on the left side tool bar on their homepage, but all I saw was "Download Ads". There is says again to click on "Ad Generator" but I don't see it. Now, I know that I am blind sometimes, but could someone please help me find this? I would really like to take advantage of it. Thanks!

bumping this up... need help please.

I see "Ad Generator Subscription" on the Merrill website, it is the top of the 2nd "grouping" of links on the left hand side.

I found it now too. It wasn't up earlier today. Thanks!

Related to Help! Can't Find Merrill Ad Generator

1. What is the Merrill Ad Generator and how can I access it?

The Merrill Ad Generator is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help Independent Consultants create professional and customizable advertisements for their business. It can be accessed through your Consultant's Workstation under the "Marketing" tab.

2. I can't find the Merrill Ad Generator on my Workstation, what should I do?

If you are unable to locate the Merrill Ad Generator on your Workstation, please reach out to our Consultant Care team for assistance. They will be happy to help you access the tool and answer any questions you may have.

3. Can I use my own images and text in the Merrill Ad Generator?

Yes, the Merrill Ad Generator allows you to upload your own images and add your own text to create personalized advertisements. However, please make sure to follow the Pampered Chef brand guidelines and use professional and appropriate images.

4. Are there any fees associated with using the Merrill Ad Generator?

No, the Merrill Ad Generator is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef for Independent Consultants to use. There are no additional fees or charges for using this service.

5. Can I save my creations on the Merrill Ad Generator for future use?

Yes, you have the option to save your advertisements on the Merrill Ad Generator for future use. This allows you to easily access and edit your creations whenever needed. You can also choose to download the advertisements to your computer for offline use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kuntrycook