• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't Advertisers Spell Correctly?

I also hate it when they misspell things on purpose! Krispy Kreme UGH! It is almost enough to keep me from using their product!
Kitchen2u
:love:. . . when advertisers can't spell words! :eek: Actually spelling is one of my pet peeves . . . "cant spel? Lok it up en the dicksionery!" Hello...Spell check! I guess spell check would not have helped Merrill with their calendars...oops, did that come out of my mouth? I just wonder about advertiser trying to get business when they can't spell... Usually my misspelling is due to fat fingers! :D

Here's an ad that came up right here on CS:

Pampred Chef Tips, Tricks - Never Struggle Again
Recruiting, Selling, and more!

I saw that too! No editing department I guess!!

i havent seen the calendars - what was the spelling error??

oh i didnt read the merrill calendar thread until just now....

I think spelling mistakes are HILARIOUS in ads. :p (not in the case of the Merril calendars though)

stefani2 said:
I think spelling mistakes are HILARIOUS in ads. :p (not in the case of the Merril calendars though)

That's FOR SURE Jenna! :D

stefani2 said:
um... it's "Merrill."

:D

thecougchef said:
i havent seen the calendars - what was the spelling error??

It wasn't a spelling error. It was a numbering error. November dates are

Sunday, November 1
Monday, November 3
Tuesday, November 3
Wednesday, November 4
and so on . . .

When I called Merrill, the rep I spoke with suggested I keep one of the incorrect calendars and force my friends and family to celebrate my November 3 birthday twice. :p

I also hate it when they misspell things on purpose! Krispy Kreme UGH! It is almost enough to keep me from using their product!

cmdtrgd said:

00020156.gif

Krispy Kreme...YUM YUM!

It is one of my peeves also. I pick up misspelled words quickly. I should be a proofreader. Anyone need my services? I could use a little more $.

Related to Why Can't Advertisers Spell Correctly?

What is "Don't You Just Love It . . ."?

"Don't You Just Love It . . ." is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe their products, recipes, and overall love for cooking and entertaining.

How can I purchase products featured in "Don't You Just Love It . . ."?

You can purchase any products featured in "Don't You Just Love It . . ." through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website or attending a Pampered Chef party.

Are the recipes featured in "Don't You Just Love It . . ." easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in "Don't You Just Love It . . ." are designed to be easy and accessible for any home cook. They often use Pampered Chef products to make the cooking process even easier.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring "Don't You Just Love It . . ."?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to share your love for cooking with friends and family. Your consultant can help you choose recipes and products featured in "Don't You Just Love It . . ." to make your party a success.

Is "Don't You Just Love It . . ." only for experienced cooks?

No, "Don't You Just Love It . . ." is for everyone who loves cooking and entertaining, regardless of their skill level. Our consultants are trained to provide tips and support to help even beginner cooks feel confident in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies