• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help Me With the Merrill Ad Generator

In summary, "Help Me With the Merrill Ad Generator" is a free online tool that allows users to create customized advertisements for Merrill, a financial services company. Users can choose from a variety of templates and customize the text, images, and colors before previewing and downloading their ad as an image file. The tool is intended for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes without permission from Merrill.
babywings76
Gold Member
I went to the Merrill site and paid for the 30 day subscription for $2.99, but now what do I do? I don't see anywhere to click to get in and see what I can do with it. Can someone help me figure out what to do? I need to put together an ad for a vendor event, they are printing a little book for people that will show all the vendors who are participating. They need this ad from me by the end of today. Yikes!

I did it last year. You pick out what you want to do- I think I was able to do a bunch of different kinds..it does take a while for the ad to generate (hence the name) you can then save then..I still have them. I dont remember how long it took. it may have taken a whole day.:yuck:

Where do I even go to see what I can do with it? All I did was register. There was no where else to go to so I don't even know what anything looks like or what my options are or anything.

bumping....

My security software on my computer wouldn't let me see ANYTHING with Merrill except what I think you are describing for the longest time. I finally got the settings changed, but it took forever. I had to call Merrill and they helped me through everything ever so kindly. If you just call them they will walk you through it all. They are used to that sort of thing and will tell you what to do in the future.

1. What is "Help Me With the Merrill Ad Generator"?

"Help Me With the Merrill Ad Generator" is an online tool that helps users create customized advertisements for Merrill, a financial services company.

2. How does the Merrill Ad Generator work?

The Merrill Ad Generator allows users to select from a variety of templates and then customize the text, images, and colors to create a unique advertisement for Merrill. Users can also preview their ad before finalizing it.

3. Is the Merrill Ad Generator free to use?

Yes, the Merrill Ad Generator is completely free to use. Users do not need to create an account or provide any personal information to access the tool.

4. Can I download my ad after creating it?

Yes, the Merrill Ad Generator allows users to download their ad as an image file (PNG) after it has been created. This can then be shared on social media or used for other purposes.

5. Are there any restrictions on the use of the Merrill Ad Generator?

The Merrill Ad Generator is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. Users are not allowed to use the tool for any commercial or promotional purposes without prior permission from Merrill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • pamperedalf