• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Create Ads with Merril Ad Generator | Cancel Subscription Easily

In summary, the conversation discusses the ad generator, which is a one-month subscription service that allows users to create and download pre-approved ads for printable materials. It is not a self-renewing subscription and there are instructions on the website for creating and ordering ads. The ads can be used for various purposes, such as placing them in church bulletins or local newspapers. It is a convenient and cost-effective option for advertising.
Jennie4PC
I just signed up for the ad generator. I really only want it for this montha nd that is it. Do I need to go in at the ned and cancel my subscription?

TIA

No. Despite what it says, it's not a self-renewing subscription.

Thanks Ann I dont want it self renewing. I am glad I dont have to remeber to go cancel it.

Also how do I get the ad? Do I have to wait for it to be emailed to me? Sorry it doesnt have instructions that I can see on the website.

You do up your ad, add it to you cart and submit the order. It'll be available to download in a few minutes. There are instructions on the "build an ad" page.

Thanks Ann I dont think i ever would have figured that out.

Could you tell me more about Merril's ad generator? I have wondered about it, but was unable to get any info. TIA

It's a couple of bucks for a one month subscription. During that time, you can make and download as many ads as you want. The ads are pre-approved by HO, so you don't have to worry about the wording. There are many different sizes of ads, and most have a picture, that you can select from an image library.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by "ad"? Is this printable materials, or online ads? I'm very new, so forgive me naivety :)

Printable materials. Online ads of any kind are against policy. The publicity and advertising policies are outlined on CC and in the Policies and Procedures document.

You could use the ads if you had the opp to purchase a "square" in your church's bulletin, for example.

Thanks I will have to look into these. I would like to have an ad to place in our local newspaper. Thanks again.

Thanks for the explanation. I too was wondering about what those were. That sounds like a great bargain and time saver!

Thanks for the explanation!

Related to Effortlessly Create Ads with Merril Ad Generator | Cancel Subscription Easily

What is the Merril Ad Generator?

The Merril Ad Generator is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants easily create stunning and professional-looking marketing materials for their businesses.

How do I access the Merril Ad Generator?

The Merril Ad Generator can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "Marketing" tab, then select "Merril Ad Generator" from the drop-down menu.

What types of marketing materials can I create with the Merril Ad Generator?

The Merril Ad Generator allows you to create various types of materials such as flyers, postcards, social media graphics, and more. You can also customize these materials with your own images and text.

Do I need any design experience to use the Merril Ad Generator?

No, the Merril Ad Generator is designed to be user-friendly and does not require any design experience. It provides easy-to-use templates and customization options to create professional-looking materials without any hassle.

Is there a cost to use the Merril Ad Generator?

No, the Merril Ad Generator is a free tool available to all Pampered Chef consultants. You can access it anytime and create unlimited marketing materials for your business at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies