• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Maternity Logo Wear in My Size?

In summary, "Iso Maternity Logo Wear" is a line of high-quality, stretchy clothing designed for expecting mothers who work in the food industry. It features the Pampered Chef logo and is exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants in sizes XS-3X. Custom designs and logos are not currently available, but the clothing is machine washable.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Well, I've reached that point where even my largest logowear doesn't fit.
I may pick up a few items at conference, but I'd rather not since I only have a little time left at this size.
I know we used to have a blue top through Merrill and a white button-down. I have the white button-down but am looking for the blue top or any other maternity tops we may have had (although I imagine there's not much else).
Who knows, maybe Merrill will have some at conference :)

Last edited:
Otherwise, I'd suggest checking out some online stores like Motherhood Maternity or Pink Blush Maternity. Amazon also has a great selection of maternity clothes.

What is "Iso Maternity Logo Wear"?

"Iso Maternity Logo Wear" is a line of clothing specifically designed for expecting mothers who work in the food industry. The clothing is made with high-quality, stretchy fabric to accommodate a growing baby bump and features the Pampered Chef logo for a professional and stylish look.

Is "Iso Maternity Logo Wear" only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Iso Maternity Logo Wear" is exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a perk of being a part of the Pampered Chef team and cannot be purchased by the general public.

What sizes are available for "Iso Maternity Logo Wear"?

"Iso Maternity Logo Wear" is available in sizes XS-3X. The clothing is designed to fit a variety of body types and sizes to ensure all expecting mothers at Pampered Chef can feel comfortable and confident while working.

Can I request a custom design or logo for my "Iso Maternity Logo Wear"?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer custom designs or logos for "Iso Maternity Logo Wear". However, we are always looking to expand and improve our products, so please feel free to share any suggestions or ideas with us.

Is "Iso Maternity Logo Wear" machine washable?

Yes, all "Iso Maternity Logo Wear" items are machine washable. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging to dry for best results. Please avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the fabric and affect the fit of the clothing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • mspibb