• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Address Labels for Avery 8160 - A Walmart Adventure

In summary, to access the Avery 8160 template for address labels on the Pampered Chef website, go to "My Account" and click on "My Orders" to find and download the template. You can customize the font and design of the labels using the editing tools on the template. Each pack of Avery 8160 labels contains 900 labels. You can print the labels at home or take the template to a printing store. These labels are only compatible with the Avery 8160 template, and it is not recommended to use them with other label templates.
jdavis
Well I went to Walmart the other day and I couldn't find any buttons so I figured I would use address labels. Anyway I made these up to fit on Avery 8160 labels 1 x 2 5/8. I am thinking that I left all my labels over my parents house when I couldn't get my word working so I haven't printed any off yet so I don't know how they look or if my stupid printer will print them off right but I will try tomorrow when I get the labels, there is a line at the bottom so everyone can write in their screen name.

Whew, that was hard, I couldn't get it uploaded with the whole page done, so I just went back and deleted all but the top row. But you still get the idea.

Attachments

• Chefsuccess labels 2.doc
    689 KB · Views: 647
Hey Jennifer,
I just printed my cheffer label out and it looks awesome. I will definately take it to conferance and wear it on my badge. You did a GREAT JOB!:D

cute! I like them!

I hope I don't forget 'em!

Cool!I just printed mine out. Looks Great! BTW, I updated my pic so you all can see what I look like. I'm in wave 2, HO Tour 2. Staying at the Sheraton. Can't wait till tomorrow!!!:D

1. How do I access the Avery 8160 template for address labels on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Avery 8160 template for address labels, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "My Orders" and then on the specific order containing the Avery 8160 template. You will be able to download the template from there.

2. Can I customize the font and design of the address labels?

Yes, you can customize the font and design of the address labels by using the editing tools on the Avery 8160 template. You can choose from a variety of fonts and add images or logos to create a unique design that suits your style.

3. How many address labels come in a pack of Avery 8160 labels?

A pack of Avery 8160 labels contains 30 sheets with 30 labels per sheet, totaling to 900 labels per pack.

4. Can I print my address labels at home or do I need to go to a printing store?

You can print your address labels at home using a printer that is compatible with Avery 8160 labels. However, if you prefer to have them professionally printed, you can take the template to a printing store.

5. Are Avery 8160 address labels compatible with other label templates?

Avery 8160 address labels are only compatible with the Avery 8160 template. It is not recommended to use them with other label templates as the sizing and formatting may not align properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • wadesgirl