• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Business with Custom Labels for Catalogs | Avery 8160

In summary, to use Avery 8160 labels for custom labels on your catalogs, you will need to design and create them using Avery's online design tool or compatible software, then print and stick them onto your catalogs. These labels are compatible with most printers, but it is recommended to check compatibility beforehand. Anyone, even non-designers, can use the online design tool to create professional labels for their catalogs. Custom labels can help your business stand out by adding a personalized touch. You can order Avery 8160 labels in bulk for your business, with options for bulk purchasing and discounts for larger quantities.
DebPC
Staff member
I'd love to see what you all use for labels on your catalogs. I have gone to printing alot of my own on the Avery size 8160.
Some I use:

Show This Catalog
To Everyone Who Eats!

Need$$$ ?
I'd love to have you on my team.
Work flexible hours, have fun,
and earn $20-$30 per hour promoting
PAMPERED CHEF!

"The Perfect Gift!"
Pampered Chef Gift Certificates
Give the Gift of Quality
Starting at $20. Get some today!

Remember to shop for wedding,
birthday, anniversary, holiday,
and housewarming gifts!
Or want some free- talk to me!

Gourmet Home Cooking Made Easier with Pampered Chef!Great products to make your life easier and your food tastier!"Host a Party!"Let's get together and have fun!You provide the guests, I provide the treats! Earn amazing freebies for yourself and your friends.

Hi! I also use Avery labels for my catalogs. I like to keep my labels simple and to the point. Some of my favorites are:- "Discover the joy of cooking with Pampered Chef!"
- "Upgrade your kitchen game with Pampered Chef products!"
- "Pamper yourself with our high-quality kitchen essentials."
- "Treat yourself or a loved one to the gift of Pampered Chef."
- "Cook smarter, not harder, with Pampered Chef tools."
- "Host a party and earn free products and discounts!"
- "Join my team and start your own Pampered Chef business."
- "Shop now for the perfect kitchen gifts for any occasion."
- "Experience the convenience and quality of Pampered Chef."
- "Make mealtime a breeze with Pampered Chef." Hope these give you some inspiration! Happy labeling!

1. How do I use Avery 8160 labels to boost my business with custom labels for catalogs?

To use Avery 8160 labels for custom labels on your catalogs, you will first need to design and create your labels using Avery's online design tool or with a compatible software program. Once your labels are designed, you can print them onto the Avery 8160 labels using a regular printer. Then, simply peel and stick the labels onto your catalogs to give them a professional and customized look.

2. Are Avery 8160 labels compatible with all printers?

Avery 8160 labels are designed to be compatible with most inkjet and laser printers. However, it is always recommended to check the compatibility of your specific printer model with the labels before purchasing.

3. Can I use custom labels for catalogs for my business even if I am not a graphic designer?

Absolutely! With Avery's easy-to-use online design tool, anyone can create professional and eye-catching labels for their catalogs. You can choose from a variety of templates, fonts, and graphics to design your labels, making it a simple and hassle-free process for non-designers.

4. How can custom labels for catalogs help my business stand out?

Custom labels for catalogs can help your business stand out by giving your catalogs a personalized touch. By using your own logo, branding, and design, your catalogs will look more professional and memorable, making them more likely to catch the attention of potential customers.

5. Can I order Avery 8160 labels in bulk for my business?

Yes, you can order Avery 8160 labels in bulk for your business. Avery offers bulk purchasing options for businesses and organizations, making it easy to stock up on labels for all your catalog needs. You can also take advantage of bulk discounts when ordering in larger quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwGreg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • Lisa S
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies