• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Labels for February Guest Special

In summary, to get labels for the February guest special, visit the company website and place an order for any product. The labels come pre-printed and cannot be customized, but you can add personal touches by handwriting names or messages. Each pack contains 50 labels, which are reusable. However, they cannot be purchased separately at this time.
winklermom
Does anyone have any labels that they have created and would like to share for the February guest special that pictures the products from which to choose? In my neck of the woods, the only labels that I can get are Avery 8160 and they are nothing like the ones that I can print from CC. Also, to me the ones this month are a little generic.

I don't have any labels but you can order online though Office Depot and get a discount. They are shipped free to your house - no needing to worry about which labels you can gtt in your area.

I'm not sure what size that label is but there is another thread that has the Feb special on a label.

1. How do I get labels for the February guest special?

To get labels for the February guest special, simply visit our website and place an order for any of our products. The labels will automatically be included in your order for no additional cost.

2. Can I customize the labels for the February guest special?

No, the labels for the February guest special come pre-printed with the design and information specified by our company. However, you can add your personal touch by handwriting names or messages on the labels.

3. How many labels come in a pack for the February guest special?

Each pack of labels for the February guest special contains 50 labels. This is enough for multiple parties or events, or to share with friends and family.

4. Are the labels for the February guest special reusable?

Yes, the labels for the February guest special are made with high-quality materials and can be used multiple times. Simply peel them off carefully and reapply to a clean surface.

5. Can I purchase labels for the February guest special separately?

No, the labels for the February guest special are only available as part of our current promotion. They cannot be purchased separately at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom