• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need new flyers for February specials and DCB? Check these out!

In summary, the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special" is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted products and special deals for a limited time. It is valid for 2 months from the date of release and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The flyer can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and not all Pampered Chef products are included in the special.
kam
Staff member
OK, so I had some time today....:)

I decided to whip these together since I already had all the images handy from the 3 month. Not sure if anyone can use these...but here they are.

The first one has just the Feb host/guest specials and the DCB special.
The second one has all the Feb specials, DCB, Host/guest and recruiting.

Attachments

• FebSpecial_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 366
  • FebSpecRec_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 360
Thank you!
Suzy in Texas

Thanks Kam! Is there any way you could put two of the DCB HO flyers on a page? I want to print them on half sheets instead of full-sheets... I try to save paper & ink whenever I can... Thanks!

Related to Need new flyers for February specials and DCB? Check these out!

What is the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special"?

The "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special" is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef that features a variety of discounted products and special deals for a limited time.

How long is the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special" valid?

The "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special" is valid for 2 months from the date of release. After that, the products and deals featured on the flyer may no longer be available.

Can I combine the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use guest specials on your order.

How can I access the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special"?

The "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also receive a physical copy of the flyer during a Pampered Chef party or event.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special"?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are included in the "2 Month Flyer With Dcb Special". Only select products are featured on the flyer at discounted prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies