• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join Our Team in February? Check Out These Flyers!

In summary, the conversation is about creating a one page flyer with the February recruiting special, host special, and guest special on one side and another flyer with the March and April host and guest specials on the other. The speaker also mentions a "4-up" flyer with all the February information on the left side and the March and April information on the right side. They also discuss a "2-month" version with February host and guest specials on top and the recruiting special at the bottom. The conversation ends with the speaker expressing their gratitude for the help in creating these flyers.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with the Feb recruiting special:

Attachments

• FebRecFebMar13_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 604
  • MiniCattyInsertFebRec13_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 471
  • FebRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Kam? What is the possiblity of having a flyer with Feb Rec, Feb Host, Feb Guest on one side?
and another with March H&G and April H&G on another one?

alidafrizzell said:
Kam? What is the possiblity of having a flyer with Feb Rec, Feb Host, Feb Guest on one side?
and another with March H&G and April H&G on another one?

When I get the April specials, I will make a "4-up" flyer that is kind of like the mini catty (but side by side). It will have all the Feb info on the left side and it will have the March and April on the right.

I have never tried it, but I guess you could feed it back through the printer to print on the back and the March/April should fall on the back of the Feb specials.

Ya... I guess I did not word it right... Looking to see if you have a one page flyer that has February Recruit, Host and Guest on one page...

then I can add March & April once you get it... I really like the one you do with one month on top and one on the bottom:) Not sure what it is called but you have done them before:)

alidafrizzell said:
Ya... I guess I did not word it right... Looking to see if you have a one page flyer that has February Recruit, Host and Guest on one page...

then I can add March & April once you get it... I really like the one you do with one month on top and one on the bottom:) Not sure what it is called but you have done them before:)

Ah! I get it now. :)

I can do one with Feb all on one page (I call it the 2-month). I still do those for the host/guest specials but stopped doing them with the recruiting special since I didn't think many used that one. But, that should be pretty easy for me to pull together. I will do it now.

alidafrizzell said:

I just added the "2-month" version with Feb Host/Guest on top and the Feb recruiting special at the bottom!

Luckily it is the same recruit special from Oct so I could use everything from that flyer!

Wahooooo! YOU ARE AWESOME! That is SO TOTALLY what I wanted! YIPEEE! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It would have taken me ALL day to figure out how to do that!

alidafrizzell said:
Wahooooo! YOU ARE AWESOME! That is SO TOTALLY what I wanted! YIPEEE! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It would have taken me ALL day to figure out how to do that!

Glad this is what you were looking for!

What is the "Flyers With Feb Recruit" promotion?

The "Flyers With Feb Recruit" promotion is a special offer where you can receive a set of exclusive flyers when you recruit a new team member during the month of February.

How can I participate in the "Flyers With Feb Recruit" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and recruit a new team member during the month of February. You will automatically receive the exclusive flyers as a bonus for recruiting during this time period.

What is included in the set of exclusive flyers?

The set of exclusive flyers includes 10 different designs that are not available for purchase in our regular catalog. These flyers are designed to help you promote your business and recruit new team members.

Can I receive more than one set of exclusive flyers?

No, only one set of exclusive flyers will be given per consultant, even if you recruit multiple team members during the month of February.

What is the deadline to recruit a new team member and receive the exclusive flyers?

The deadline to recruit a new team member and receive the exclusive flyers is February 28th. Any recruitments after this date will not be eligible for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies