• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Specials: Check Out Our Updated Flyers!

In summary, the May specials for Pampered Chef include updated flyers with discounted products and exclusive deals. These flyers can be accessed through the website or by contacting a consultant. There are also limited-time offers that can only be found in the updated flyers. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and only apply to select products as listed in the flyers.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the May specials.

Attachments

• MarAprMay18_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 940
  • MiniCattyInsertAprMay18_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 928
Thank you, Kathleen. Just popped on to see if these were here and I was in luck.

Thanks, as always Kam, for doing these!! <3

Looking forward to getting the AprMayJune one. A big thanks to Kam for doing these! Glad I've discovered them, and hope I'm notified when new ones arrive!

Yes, a Huge Thank You!!
It's saved me so much time, Ink, & Paper.

kam said:
Here are the flyers updated with the May specials.
Newbie question: Is there a way to be notified when the April May June flyer is posted?

Not that I'm aware of. You'll just need to come back and check.

What are the May specials for Pampered Chef?

The May specials for Pampered Chef include updated flyers featuring discounted products and exclusive deals for the month of May.

How can I access the updated flyers for May specials?

You can access the updated flyers for May specials by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any limited-time offers in the May specials?

Yes, there are limited-time offers in the May specials that are only available for a certain period of time. Make sure to check the updated flyers for more information.

Can I combine May specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, May specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are only valid on their own as advertised in the updated flyers.

Do the May specials apply to all Pampered Chef products?

The May specials only apply to select Pampered Chef products as featured in the updated flyers. Make sure to check the flyers for specific details on which products are included in the specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
daraza
  • kam