• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Money: Family Memberships

In summary, family memberships to places like museums, zoos, and theme parks are a cost-effective option for families who visit these attractions frequently. They often pay for themselves after just a few visits, offer additional discounts and benefits, and may even be tax deductible. With the ability to share with household members and use at other locations, it's a great way to save money and incorporate fun and educational activities into your family's routine.
esavvymom
Staff member
(uggh- I typed this the first time and it didn't post! round 2)

Look at the Family Membership options for places like Museums, Zoos/Aquariums, Theme Parks.

I usually have a Zoo or Aquarium membership most years, and a museum membership.

For me, the Aquarium membership is cheaper than my zoo, but with it, I can still get into our state zoos AND Aquariums, plus get free or 50% tickets to zoos/aquariums around the country. It gives us things to do when we travel to other cities, at little or no extra cost. (like when visiting grandparents).

The same is true for museums. The main difference with that is that your membership to one museum won't work in other museums within 90-miles of your "home museum". I typically buy a membership from Chicago, and then can use here in NC. That has worked for us the last 4 years, except this past year when one service rep asked my DH for ID and saw he lived within 90-miles, so he had to pay. But I've gotten really cheap special exhibit tickets, free entrance, and more.

Most times- if you are going to a place more than 2 times in a year, the membership pays for itself! So you can go more at no additional cost. You can often get additional discounts also, AND with Zoos/Aquariums and museums, they often times are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

So check them out- do the math. Evaluate how often you do or would visit. It might save you some money! (And for homeschoolers like me...it's a GREAT way to save money since we visit the museums and zoos alot).

I completely agree with you! Family memberships to places like museums, zoos, and theme parks are definitely worth considering. Not only do they usually pay for themselves after just a few visits, but they also offer additional discounts and benefits. Plus, as you mentioned, they are often tax deductible which is an added bonus.I also love the fact that with a membership, you can often visit other locations or attractions for free or at a discounted rate. It's a great way to save money when traveling or visiting family in other cities.And for homeschoolers like us, it's a fantastic way to incorporate educational and fun activities into our curriculum without breaking the bank. I highly recommend checking out family memberships and doing the math to see if it's a cost-effective option for your family. Thanks for sharing your experience and tips!

I completely agree with you on the benefits of family memberships to places like museums, zoos, and theme parks. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to save money and make smart financial decisions.I also have a zoo and aquarium membership, and it has been a great investment for my family. Not only does it save us money on admissions, but it also allows us to visit other zoos and aquariums around the country at a discounted or free rate. This is especially helpful when we travel to visit family or go on vacation.I have also found that museum memberships can be very cost-effective. I usually purchase a membership from a museum in a nearby city, and it gives us access to other museums in the area as well. It's a great way to explore new places and learn new things without breaking the bank.And as you mentioned, these memberships often come with additional discounts and can even be tax-deductible. It's definitely worth doing the math and evaluating how often you would visit these places before making a decision.Thank you for sharing your experience and reminding us of the benefits of family memberships. It's a great way to save money and have fun with our loved ones. Happy exploring!Sincerely,

1. How much does a family membership cost?

A family membership with Pampered Chef costs $19.99 per month or $179 per year. This includes discounts on products, free shipping on orders over $75, and exclusive access to recipes and cooking tips.

2. Can I share my family membership with others?

Yes, you can share your family membership with up to four household members. They will have their own login information and can also enjoy the benefits of the membership.

3. Are there any restrictions on using the family membership discount?

No, there are no restrictions on using the family membership discount. It can be used on all Pampered Chef products, including those already on sale.

4. How do I cancel my family membership?

To cancel your family membership, simply log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can click on "Cancel Membership" and follow the prompts to cancel.

5. Is there a trial period for the family membership?

Yes, there is a 30-day free trial for the family membership. This allows you to try out all the benefits before committing to the monthly or yearly subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom