• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Avery's Cheap Mailing Labels Give Your Marketing a Professional Touch?

In summary, the conversation discussed budget-friendly marketing strategies, specifically using Avery clear mailing labels for labeling catalogs and receipts, as well as a creative idea to use them on plain pens for a professional look. The conversation also touched on the website for Avery and the benefits of using their products for business cards and labels.
spoons4life
I am huge on marketing on a poor man's budget. Today I bought some Avery clear mailing labels. You can go online to their website and choose a "design and print" template. I picked one that had a green and purple boxes on it which goes perfectly with the dots color scheme. Made up my labels for my catalogs, receipts, and the receipt envelopes I hand out.
Then I am sitting there looking at these plain jane pens I bought for my shows. They are white with a black cap (10 for $.99). I wrapped a label around them and it fit perfectly! The pens looks like I had them printed and because the labels are clear you can't really see them or tell they are there until you really look. My husband came up and asked me how much I spent on the custom pens....MEN! :rolleyes:
When I told him what I did he said they looked very professional. Just thought I would share the tip.

I've never heard of this site, do you have a link?

Page Not Found | Avery

You can click to find the product you have then it will bring up designs for you to choose from. I use it for my biz cards and my labels.

Thank you! I have been using those Avery (or the Office Max knockoff) for a while.
I never thought to put them on pens.

Hi there!

I love your creative and budget-friendly marketing ideas! It's always great to find ways to make our business look professional without breaking the bank. I've also used Avery clear mailing labels for labeling my catalogs and receipts, and it's such an easy and customizable solution. And I never would have thought to use them to spruce up plain pens - what a great idea! It's always nice to hear compliments from our husbands, who may not always understand the little details we put into our business. Thanks for sharing your tip with us, I'm sure it will inspire others to think outside the box with their marketing materials. Keep up the great work!

1. What types of marketing tools are available at a cheap price?

There are many different types of marketing tools available at a cheap price, including email marketing services, social media management tools, website builders, and graphic design software. These tools can help businesses of all sizes promote their products or services at an affordable cost.

2. How can marketing tools help my business?

Marketing tools can help your business in a variety of ways, such as increasing brand awareness, driving website traffic, generating leads and sales, and improving customer engagement. These tools can also help you analyze and track your marketing efforts, making it easier to measure your success and make informed decisions.

3. Are there any free marketing tools available?

Yes, there are many free marketing tools available, such as social media platforms, email marketing services with limited features, and basic website builders. However, it's important to note that these free tools may have limitations and may not provide the same level of features and support as paid tools.

4. Can I use marketing tools without any prior experience or knowledge?

Yes, many marketing tools are user-friendly and designed for beginners. These tools often come with tutorials, guides, and customer support to help you learn how to use them effectively. However, it's always recommended to do some research and familiarize yourself with the tool before using it for your business.

5. Are there any hidden costs associated with using cheap marketing tools?

While most cheap marketing tools have transparent pricing, it's always important to read the terms and conditions carefully to ensure there are no hidden costs. Some tools may have additional fees for certain features or require you to upgrade to a higher pricing plan to access advanced features. It's always best to understand the full cost before committing to a marketing tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jess_K