• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Affordable Business Card Magnets at Office Max with Our Discount Card!

In summary, the discount card is a special offer from Pampered Chef for their consultants to purchase affordable business card magnets at Office Max. It is available to all consultants and can be requested through a team leader or customer service. The discount amount varies but is typically a significant percentage off the regular price. The card can be used multiple times and is only for use by consultants, not transferable to others. Team members must request their own discount card.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
A while back someone posted about getting a great deal on business card magnets from Office Depot or Office Max with our discount card. Which store was it?? I am hoping it was Office Max, because we don't have an Office Depot close by.

I get 100 for like $16 at Walmart

I got some at Staples, so I'd suggest asking at the store where you can find the magnets you can attach to the back of business cards. That's how I found the ones I bought, I asked where they were. LOL

Ok so I just looked on Office Max's website, and you can get a 50 pack of business card magnets for $3.99 with our discount! And it actually is cheaper to buy 2- 50 packs rather than a 100 pack.

My DH hit a great clearance sale at our local Office Max just before Christmas and found 50-packs for 39c! He put them in my Christmas stocking - LOL

Well that was a GREAT find!

It was probably me, I just looked at my discount card and it is Office Max. For some reason it's actually cheaper to buy the smaller packs than it is to buy the larger one. I don't get that but check out the pricing before you buy.

dannyzmom said:
My DH hit a great clearance sale at our local Office Max just before Christmas and found 50-packs for 39c! He put them in my Christmas stocking - LOL

Wow, impressed you get useful stocking stuffers let alone stocking stuffers at all!

I thought everyone got stocking stuffers!! LOL.

What is the discount card for?

The discount card is specifically for purchasing affordable business card magnets at Office Max. It is a special offer from Pampered Chef for our consultants to take advantage of and save money on their marketing materials.

How do I get the discount card?

The discount card is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. Simply contact your team leader or reach out to our customer service team to request a discount card. It will be sent to you via email or mail, depending on your preference.

What is the discount amount on the business card magnets?

The discount amount varies, but it is typically a significant percentage off the regular price of business card magnets at Office Max. The exact amount may change from time to time, so be sure to check your discount card for the most up-to-date information.

How many times can I use the discount card?

The discount card can be used multiple times. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the discount card to purchase business card magnets at a discounted price at any time.

Is the discount card transferable?

No, the discount card is not transferable. It is only for use by Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be shared or used by anyone else. If you have a team member who would like to take advantage of the discount, they will need to request their own discount card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
samcmills
  • Perla