• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Use for Business Cards :)

In summary, "Another Use for Business Cards :)" is a way to repurpose business cards for alternative uses. Some examples include loyalty cards, appointment reminder cards, and mini notepads. To implement this, you can design new cards or repurpose old ones. The benefits include cost savings, reducing waste, and adding a unique touch to your brand. However, it may not be suitable for all businesses or purposes. Consider the design and functionality before implementing a new use for business cards.
lizcooks4u
I found a nice way to send a little/special thank you to my guests as I was packing their items. I had shows coming here, but I"m going to for the most part send them to the hostess, too much work for me~~

I took the business cards I rec'vd from Merrill's and on the back wrote a nice little note, and signed it.

Liz

That is a very creative idea!!!! Do you get a response back from your hostess???

What did you write on it?

I have everyone at my shows take my cards and write THEIR name on the back of it along with THEIR phone number. Then I tell them to give it to ANOTHER person or friend. Tell the OTHER person or friend that when they book a show from me to give me the card back to ME. I call the person on the back of the card (when the OTHER person holds their show) and ask them what they want as a referal gift. I usually offer something in the $5.00 range. This has been very successful for getting bookings.

Thank you so much for attending my Pampered Chef party and supporting my business. I hope you enjoy your new products and I look forward to hearing about your favorite recipes. Happy cooking!

Sincerely,

Hi Liz,

That is such a thoughtful idea! It's always important to show gratitude to our guests for supporting our business. I love the personal touch of writing a note on the back of the business cards. I will definitely be using this idea for my next shows. Thank you for sharing!

Sincerely,

What is "Another Use for Business Cards :)"?

"Another Use for Business Cards :)" is a creative way to repurpose your business cards for different purposes other than their traditional use.

What are some examples of "Another Use for Business Cards :)"?

Some examples of "Another Use for Business Cards :)" include using them as loyalty cards, appointment reminder cards, or mini notepads.

How can I implement "Another Use for Business Cards :)"?

To implement "Another Use for Business Cards :)", you can either design your own business cards with the specific purpose in mind, or repurpose your old business cards by adding a sticker or stamp to indicate their new use.

What are the benefits of using "Another Use for Business Cards :)"?

There are several benefits to using "Another Use for Business Cards :)", including saving money on printing different types of cards, reducing waste by repurposing old cards, and providing a unique and memorable touch to your business or personal brand.

Are there any limitations to using "Another Use for Business Cards :)"?

While "Another Use for Business Cards :)" can be a creative and cost-effective solution, it may not be suitable for all businesses or purposes. It is important to consider the design and functionality of the new use to ensure it aligns with your brand and serves its intended purpose effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCMelissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
  • babywings76