• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Customize My Business Cards with Fall-Themed Images?

In summary, the recommended size for pictures on business cards is 2x2 inches, and it is possible to use a picture from your phone as long as it is high-resolution. A professional headshot is not necessary, but can give a more polished look. The most commonly accepted file format for pictures on business cards is JPEG. When incorporating a picture into your design, it is best to use a simple and clean layout that is relevant to your business or brand.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm going to print off my own business cards, cause I'm in a time crunch. I found some files here with nice ones. My favorite ones have nice pictures of PC products on them. I'd like to replace the images with fall items, how do I do that? How do you get images that size to put into the document? Anyone know how to do this? TIA

You copy them from Pc.com

do you literally mean pc.com, or do you mean CC? Where on there can I find the pictures?

If you have a PWS, you can get the pics from there too. That's where I usually get mine. All I do is click on "update image", when the new screen pops up with the available pics, make the pic you want larger and then right click on the pic and click on "save picture as" and save it to your computer.

Either works. Anywhere you find a picture of a product you can usually copy it.

Related to How Do I Customize My Business Cards with Fall-Themed Images?

What is the recommended size for pictures on business cards?

The recommended size for pictures on business cards is 2x2 inches. This allows for a clear and high-quality image without taking up too much space on the card.

Can I use a picture from my phone on my business cards?

Yes, you can use a picture from your phone on your business cards. However, it is important to make sure the image is high-resolution and will not appear blurry or pixelated when printed.

Do I need to have a professional headshot for my business card?

While having a professional headshot can give a more polished and put-together look to your business card, it is not necessary. You can also use a high-quality photo taken by a friend or family member.

What file format should my picture be in for business cards?

The most commonly accepted file format for pictures on business cards is JPEG. This allows for a high-quality image without taking up too much space.

What is the best way to incorporate a picture into my business card design?

The best way to incorporate a picture into your business card design is to use a simple and clean layout. Avoid cluttering the card with too many images or graphics, and make sure the picture is relevant to your business or brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian