• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did I Get My Amazing Business Cards for Only $25?

In summary, the conversation is about the excitement over receiving business cards from Vistaprint, with one person sharing their positive experience with the company and another mentioning a negative experience in the past. They also discuss shipping options and preferences, as well as sharing pictures of their business cards.
SillyChef
I just got my business cards today! I am SO excited. I got them from Vistaprint and they did a great job. If I figure out how to post a pic I will. I got a ton of Business cards, a stamp, return labels, and post its for 25.00 give or take... I am sticking with these guys!!!

I can't wait to get mine too! How long did it take them to ship to you? which shipping option did you choose? I chose slow shipping, but have heard from others that they ship much faster than they say they do....did they? Two days after I ordered my cards and free stuff I got an email with all the sale stuff in it.....so I went back and ordered magnetic biz cards to give to my hosts!

Well, I got mine today too - the ones I made a typo on and chose quick shipping! :(

My "correct" ones were ordered a few hours later and are still "printing"...chose a slower method.

Here are mine... :) Copied some ideas on here!

Attachments

• Janets Cards Final.jpg
    Janets Cards Final.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 437
I love vistaprint. not only do I use them my son now uses them for his business.

The "slow" shipping is what I always use. Seems like I have pretty much received my orders within a week to 10 days. I would not pay extra, since I think it comes pretty quickly anyhow!

just becareful...
SillyChef said:
I just got my business cards today! I am SO excited. I got them from Vistaprint and they did a great job. If I figure out how to post a pic I will. I got a ton of Business cards, a stamp, return labels, and post its for 25.00 give or take... I am sticking with these guys!!!

in the past when I used Vista Print I never signed up for something and got charged/debited out of my acct. Something like ordering thru a warehouse???

I dropped Vista Print due to that!
Liz

Cute card
janetupnorth said:
Here are mine... :) Copied some ideas on here!

I really like those :)

Liz

Man... I looked at my business card. Only to see that I must have ordered them while high or something (not really) I have my ADDRESS on them. Dang it! I think I will just use these for shows, and order more for like strangers. DANG! lol.

pamperedlinda said:
I can't wait to get mine too! How long did it take them to ship to you? which shipping option did you choose? I chose slow shipping, but have heard from others that they ship much faster than they say they do....did they? Two days after I ordered my cards and free stuff I got an email with all the sale stuff in it.....so I went back and ordered magnetic biz cards to give to my hosts!

I actually paid for the "medium" shipping. Can't remember what it was called, and they did AWESOME! I just ordered them like this past week... Really good if you ask me. They told me I would get them on or before March 10th.

These are all very cute!!! Great job, guys!:)

lizcooks4u said:
in the past when I used Vista Print I never signed up for something and got charged/debited out of my acct. Something like ordering thru a warehouse???

I dropped Vista Print due to that!
Liz

Note to self...watching account charges and clicks on Vista Print site...thanks for the warning...

Related to Where Did I Get My Amazing Business Cards for Only $25?

1. How long does it take to receive my business cards from Pampered Chef?

The standard processing time for business card orders is 5-7 business days. However, depending on your location and shipping method, it may take up to 2 weeks to receive your business cards.

2. Can I customize the design of my business cards?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable templates for business cards. You can choose from different layouts, fonts, and colors to create a unique design that represents your business.

3. How many business cards come in a pack?

Each pack of business cards from Pampered Chef contains 250 cards. This quantity is ideal for small businesses or individuals who attend networking events frequently.

4. Are the business cards printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, Pampered Chef uses premium quality cardstock for all business card orders. This ensures that your cards have a professional and durable finish that will make a lasting impression on potential customers.

5. Can I add my own logo or image to my business cards?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef allows you to upload your own logo or image to be included in your business card design. This is a great way to showcase your brand and make your cards stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • kylev