• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Being New at Pampered Chef, I Am Finally Ready to Get Business Cards. I Was

like 50% off everything in the store.I haven't used Vista Prints, but I've heard great things about them. I just ordered my business cards from Vista Prints and I am quite happy with them.
Carissidy
Being new at PC, I am finally ready to get business cards. I was reading the "Merrill Mishap" thread and now I am completely confused:confused: ... I know this is probably a loaded question, but I am seriously curious to hear feedback on where to order them from...:( Please somebody help me!!!LOL I would like to have them before Sept 14th. Another question would be, are there any companies that seem to be quicker than others? (I know, I know probably a stupid question but like I said I am fairly new at this and am unfamiliar with these companies) TIA

Personally, I want cards that are as professional as possible. I ordered mine from Merrill and I love them.I don't know about getting them by the 14th... they aren't too terrible quick unfortunately.

My director has Merrill cards and they look great! I'll show you sometime! My shipment from Merrill came fairly quickly!
(You better get that TIA checked ;) j/k)

While I disagree with many of Merrill's business practices and customer services attitudes, they do have very nice cards and I will continue to order at least my business cards from them.

If you need something quick, you can still order the blank biz cards from Nancy's for two more days and then print them yourself.

I didn't have any problems with Merrill the first time that I ordered from them. I love my business cards from there. My biggest problem is the customer service if something is wrong with your order. I know that a lot of people from here get their cards from Vista Prints and I do like their cards but I really like the ones with the products on them.

I have Merrill business cards and I LOVE them! They are so professional, and really make an impression. However, I highly doubt you'll have them by the 14th. If you need some for an event on the 14th, just pick up some blank business cards at Office Max, etc and print up your own for now. Some people on here have some really cute ones they've shared, I'm sure you could get some great ideas!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I *think* you can use the downloadable logos from Consultants Corner to put on your own business cards that you print yourself. You just can't take the logo to a printer and have them done. HTH!

***HIJACK***
DebbieJ, did you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area at any time? You look soooo familiar to me.

I have Merrill ones as well, and I think they are very professional too.Getting them in two weeks time, is another story. It might take a little longer.

Since you probably won't get your cards by the 14th, I can print you some more if you want! I will bring them by on Friday. I'll even make 'em prettier if you want! ;)

kaceyleigh2 said:
Since you probably won't get your cards by the 14th, I can print you some more if you want! I will bring them by on Friday. I'll even make 'em prettier if you want! ;)

You're kidding me?! How can PC use a company with SOOOO many complaints?! Yet all of you RAVE about Nancy and she gets the boot? I ordered stuff from Nancy and got it in TWO days! I know, its not personalized, but c'mon....does Merrill figure they dont even have to try if they're already contracted? That's ridiculous....

I ordered the New Consultant package from Merrill, the tan/black tote and something else (although I can't remember it right now). I haven't had any problems with my orders, but after getting onto CS and finding out how many other companies are out there to get "kitchen-y" stuff from, I'm not planning on ordering from Merrill again... well, except for business cards and maybe envelopes... I love them because they look so professional. But I print my own letterhead at home using PC's logo so I can personalize it.

ChefJWarren said:
***HIJACK***
DebbieJ, did you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area at any time? You look soooo familiar to me.

Nope. Born and raised in Chicago with a short stint in Los Angeles.

Thanks for your responses, I really was leaning towards the Merrill ones too. But was wondering about Vista... could someone out there offer me some info on Vista??

I love my Vista cards. They are the prettiest cards on the block. I also get post cards there. I started just using them for church related stuff but I just got a bunch of post cards done up for Christmas for my holiday push with PC. They have lots of free promos- that you just pay the shipping for, and then you start getting all sorts of great price promos in your email all the time. (PS, Merrill doesnt do the biz cards for Canada- I have no idea what they look like)

Alison

Love my Merrill cards...I haven't ever had any issues with anything I've ordered from them.

thanks again it sounds like great reviews for Merrill... Does any body have some advice for Vista because I made a nice one there so now I like them equally as well... just looking for input, I will be ordering today! TIA:)

Love my Vista business cards!!
Love my Vista magnetic business cards, notepad, letterhead, large and small postcards.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my free t-shirt, too!

I print my own in emergency situations...(ran out of cards or starting new entities) but I have had several printed through Vista that I design myself and LOVE THEM!

My cards are Vista and I love them. I chose the Free ones. Next time around I may give Merrill a whirl though.

I've got both. The Merrill cards are nice because they have the products and logo on them. But heaven help you if there's a problem with your order - their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. They also seem to have templates for the data from which they will not deviate, even if you want info in different places. For example, if you skip address and want 2 phone numbers (home and cell) stacked, instead of on one long line, then you need to put one of the phone numbers into the address field.I also have 3 sets of business cards from Vista Print (and one for my jewelry site). They don't have the logo (it's against PC policy to upload it to use someplace like that), but you have complete control over what you put on them. If you pay a little more for the premium cards (often marked down to $3.99/250, but once you order some they seem to send links through which you can get them free), there are dozens of designs that will work. I have a set that are like the reminder cards from the salon or dentist, and I paid extra to get foil on those. :) Then I have a set that's pink with a ribbon, for HWC month, and my latest ones have an artichoke and a recipe printed on the back (so people will keep them). Another good think about ordering from VP is that you can get matching items like notecards and magnets, so you have a consistent look, even without the logo. VP is also great because you can use their postcards for recipes and have oodles of recipe cards to hand out.

Related to Being New at Pampered Chef, I Am Finally Ready to Get Business Cards. I Was

1. How do I design my business cards?

Pampered Chef offers customizable business card templates on our website that you can use to design your cards. Simply choose a template that fits your style and add your personal information.

2. Can I include my own logo on the business cards?

Yes, you can upload your own logo or image to use on your business cards. Just make sure the image is high quality and follows our design guidelines.

3. How many business cards should I order?

We recommend ordering at least 250 business cards to start with. This will allow you to hand them out at events and have some left over for future use.

4. How long does it take to receive my business cards?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for your business cards to be printed and shipped to you. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I order business cards for my team members?

Yes, you can order business cards for your team members by using our bulk ordering feature. This allows you to order multiple sets of business cards at once, with each set personalized for a different team member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefLittleOne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies