• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Receive the Wrong Business Cards from Pampered Chef?

In summary, I ordered business cards from two different companies and both arrived late. The cards from Merrill were for another consultant and the cards from VistaPrint were for me. Merrill refunded all the shipping charges I had paid and overnighted me a new batch of cards free shipping. I contacted the other consultant and arrangements were made to switch cards. I am still not satisfied, but at least it's something.
LisaVH
I broke down and ordered business cards. I waited a little longer than I should have (I have a bridal fair on Sunday) so I paid for expedited shipping. Well, they arrived today - just in time.....BUT....THEY ARE FOR ANOTHER CONSULTANT!!! WHO LIVES IN VIRGINIA!!!!! I am so irked!!! Now I have to have my DH print me some at work tomorrow. They won't look nearly as professional as I wanted. Oh well, I am just needing to vent a little. :mad:

Call Merrill and have them overnight them to you - you paid for expedited shipping and you didn't get what you paid for! Keep asking for a supervisor until you get the answer you want.

I agree!! Call someone and start raising a ruckus NOW - that is just unacceptable!! I hope you can get it straightened out - they owe you BIG TIME!!

They close at 5, I didn't get the box of bad cards until 5:30 or you bet I would be!!!!! I needed to do something constructive, so I sent an email HO to let them know what happened.

Last edited:
I order mine from Vistaprint. Here is what I ordered.

Attachments

• Chef hat business card.jpg
    Chef hat business card.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 574
cute...I ordered some from VistaPrint too. I love them. My stamp was smaller than I expected, but I will make do.

LisaVH said:
I broke down and ordered business cards. I waited a little longer than I should have (I have a bridal fair on Sunday) so I paid for expedited shipping. Well, they arrived today - just in time.....BUT....THEY ARE FOR ANOTHER CONSULTANT!!! WHO LIVES IN VIRGINIA!!!!! I am so irked!!! Now I have to have my DH print me some at work tomorrow. They won't look nearly as professional as I wanted. Oh well, I am just needing to vent a little. :mad:

hope they weren't mine!

I ordered mine from vista print and got mixed review from many cheffers wether or not they would be here in time for this weekend... I order the vista ones and then turned around and ordered the Merrill ones, thinking that maybe just maybe one or the other would pull through and of course they both came in at the beginning of this week.. So I can't say I have had bad luck with either company! (cross my fingers because I probably just jinxed myself..oh man)

amy07 said:
hope they weren't mine!

Nope, not yours. But good luck. lol.

So far...I contacted Merrill this morning and talked to a couple different people. I was able to get them to refund all the shipping charges I have paid so far and they are going to overnight me a new batch free shipping. Not what I was hoping for, but it's something. I also contacted this other consultant and will make arrangements to get these cards to her (they told me to dispose of them, but I can't do that). I am hoping she gets mine and we can just switch and then we can have a second batch for free. Not totally satisfied, but at least it's something, right?

I would still contact HO so they can have it documented as well.

pamperedlinda said:
I would still contact HO so they can have it documented as well.

I sent them an email Friday evening. I needed to do something constructive with my frustration ;)

Related to Did I Receive the Wrong Business Cards from Pampered Chef?

1. What is "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!"?

"Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily chop, scrape, and scoop ingredients while cooking or baking.

2. Can I use "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" for all types of food?

Yes, "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" can be used for a variety of foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even meat. It is perfect for chopping herbs, crushing garlic, and scooping out avocado.

3. Is "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the tool.

4. How do I use "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" for chopping?

To use "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" for chopping, simply place the desired food inside the vented area and use a rocking motion to chop. The vented design allows for easy and efficient chopping without the food getting stuck.

5. Can I use "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" on non-stick cookware?

Yes, "Merrill Strikes Again!!! Vent!" is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The silicone edge is gentle on all types of cookware, making it a versatile and convenient kitchen tool to have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • RitaKey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76