• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customizing Business Cards: What Information Should I Include?

In summary, Kelly ordered her business cards from VistaPrint and put "The Pampered Chef" on the front with her name, number, website, and e-mail on the back. She also put in a special offer for people who called her and wrote their information on the card.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I am moving, so I need new business cards with my new phone number on them. I am looking at using VistaPrint, and getting their premium cards so I can also customize the back. Do any of you have something like that, and what did you put on the front and back?

For sure on the front I am putting Order 24/7 and listing my website.
I will put my phone number, but not my address
I was thinking of listing what we offer: individual orders anytime, in home demonstrations, bridal showers and registry, fundraisers, etc.

On the back, I was thinking of listing some sort of a special if they call me to host a show or if they give me information that leads to a bridal registry.

What have you all done that has looked professional and helped your business?

Thanks!
Kelly

I ordered mine from VistaPrint. I jsut got the matte 2 sided with black on the back. I have "The Pampered Chef" on the front with simply my names, consultant number, phone, e-mail, and website. on the back a put little boxes with text that say If you purchase $25 i will initial a box. fill it up and get 10% off your next order or a free gift.

I can post the card on here if you want. i would also be willing to personalize the business card for you...i use PhotoShop. if you have that then i can e-mail you the doc. if not i will create it for you and e-mail it to you if you want.

Vistaprint offers free premium business card deals all the time. (Their standard "free" prints something on the back.) You choose a full color theme image of your choice from different categories and say what you want on the card. Personally I would not put anything on the back because you could put your own stickers on the back saying different things and offering different promotions. Plus, Vistaprint charges you more.I just got 250 free premium biz cards in the mail from them. They look great! I chose a picture of a pie being assembled, and put my information with a tagling on the front saying "My hosts never pay full price" and it has my site, and a tagline on the bottom saying "5% off your next order with this card."I plan on passing them out at fairs, putting stickers on the back from time to time, write personal messages, etc. You can even buy those Avery label things that you can stick to the back of the cards to make them magnets.The only thing I paid for was shipping, which was $5.25 (the slowest ship time lol)

What is the website for vista?

vistaprint.com
They have free offers a lot too. i just got $100+ of postcards, note pads, etc for FREE plus $13.00 shipping. i think you have to buy something before you can get them for free. but right now they are doing a $1 special on alot of stuff.

Great!! Thanks!! :)

Okay - me again -
Dumb question:
What do you put on your vista business cards? The last ones I ordered were from Merrill, so they had the PC logo & pictures...
Just looking for any suggestions!
Thanks!! :)

I just received my vistaprint business cards. On the back of my cards, I did the same thing as the doctors.

I have reserved this date especially for you!
Hostess Name:
Date: Time:
Notes:
I like these because I can customize this to include, Bridal Registry & Shower, Fundraisers, Business Opprtunities

That's a GREAT idea!!!
What do you put on the front? Just name, # and website?

On the front I include, my name, consultant #, Kitchen & Catalog Shows, Registry & Shower, Fundraisers, Business Opprtunities, my number and website info. It helps to have this in the front because this is how I have been approached about fundraising. I went to an open house 3 weeks ago and had a bowl for business cards and noticed someone wrote their info on my card, though I have their info I decided to order new cards.

Very smart! I am going to the Vista site right now!! Do you order plain ones?

I paid $10 and change for 250. Look for the Premium business cards. I suggest to sign up play with they website do not purchase on the first time you go in. You will later receive and email with a big discount. This is the only reason I ordred the 2nd time around. Now I receive special offers all the time.

Here is my front and back. i can customize them for you if you want. This logo is legal because it does not have the trademark sign or the chef hat.

Attachments

• businessback.jpg
    businessback.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 423
  • businessfrontP2 copy.jpg
    businessfrontP2 copy.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 512
Word of warning with Vistaprint!:eek: I've used Vistaprint for my business cards and have been very plesed with the cards and printing stamps I have received from them until I noticed a payment of £9.95 for Vistaprint Rewards coming off my credit card for the past 3 months by direct debit. Be carefull with what you 'click' on when you are on thier site as the rewards scheme appears to be some sort of scam. I have since read a few online reviews of others discovering the same problem. I have now had a refund for the payments, but getting hold of a number to call took a while! I may still use them again but very cautiously!

KellyTheChef said:
Hi all!

I am moving, so I need new business cards with my new phone number on them. I am looking at using VistaPrint, and getting their premium cards so I can also customize the back. Do any of you have something like that, and what did you put on the front and back?

For sure on the front I am putting Order 24/7 and listing my website.
I will put my phone number, but not my address
I was thinking of listing what we offer: individual orders anytime, in home demonstrations, bridal showers and registry, fundraisers, etc.

On the back, I was thinking of listing some sort of a special if they call me to host a show or if they give me information that leads to a bridal registry.

What have you all done that has looked professional and helped your business?

Thanks!
Kelly

I have used www.nancyweb.com for some time now. She is VERY reasonable, fast & you can make up your own. Sometimes she also throws in little freebies;) :D She even sells templates. Often has specials as well. Check her out.

I also got mine from VistaPrint and i love them! I didn't get anythign on the back though. I was able to incorporate the PC logo in the corner and I have a pic of a whisk with what looks like whipped cream on them.

I get my cards from Vista Print also and they will email you tons of deals all the time!! I'm very happy with everything I have ordered from them. You just can't beat the prices!!

So you know....now, you can go into any OfficeMax and use the Print and Design Center to order your bc from Vista print. I am more visual and like the Print and Design Center better than the Vista Print website.

I make my own business cards. I buy a pack of 500 for less than $10.00. I like the fact that I can make them look however I like. I am thinking about placing an order through Merril for my next set of cards though. I will pay more but will have to work less.:)

The nice thing about Nancy's and Merril is they are authorized to use the pc logo and pic's were Vista can't use any of it legally.

I got mine through Merrill in the Super Starter Pack I think. It had the name tag, cards, and something else for cheaper than it would normally be. I really like that they have the actual product pictures on them, and the logo.

same here :(
Sam Veal said:
:eek: I've used Vistaprint for my business cards and have been very plesed with the cards and printing stamps I have received from them until I noticed a payment of £9.95 for Vistaprint Rewards coming off my credit card for the past 3 months by direct debit. Be carefull with what you 'click' on when you are on thier site as the rewards scheme appears to be some sort of scam. I have since read a few online reviews of others discovering the same problem. I have now had a refund for the payments, but getting hold of a number to call took a while! I may still use them again but very cautiously!

I had used them in the past and noticed the same thing and trying to cancel whatever that was was a real chore. So not sure I'd go with them again, I know Merrill had a special going on with their items, I also realize they're more expensive, but I've really been happy with them too.

Good Luck;

Liz

I had been using Merrill, but when I encountered a problem they did not want to help me at all. I did my cards, did spell check, printed out the screen shot and everything (I had trouble with another biz card company printing wrong, so I said better safe than sorry) Then I got my cards, and one of my recruits was looking at it and she said "did you realize that recieve is spelled wrong?" Now keep in mind I had been handing these cards out for at least 2 months, oh I was mad! I hate it when things are supossed to look prof. and they don't. So I called Merrill, and they said sorry we can't do anything about it, you are responsible for checking them before we print them, etc. So I ended up being able to talk to a mgr. and she gave me a credit but only for HALF! Man it was ridiculous. So I am not sure if I will ever go with them again or not. But I am will Gill I love the pictures on the cards. stuck in a rock and a hard place. :mad:

I use Vistaprint. I like the fact that I can change the way my cards look every few months. I can also get cards specific to certain areas (bridal, fundraisers). And another HUGE plus is they do not look like OTHER PC consultant's cards! :)

1. Can I customize the design of my business cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your business cards with our online design tool. You can choose from a variety of templates, colors, fonts, and images to create a unique and professional design.

2. How many business cards come in each pack?

Each pack of business cards contains 250 cards. If you need more, you can order multiple packs.

3. What type of paper are the business cards printed on?

Our business cards are printed on high-quality, 16pt cardstock paper. This provides a thick and durable card that will make a lasting impression.

4. How long will it take to receive my new business cards?

The production time for business cards is 3-5 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location. You can track your order through our website to get an estimated delivery date.

5. Can I include my social media handles on my business cards?

Yes, you can include your social media handles on your business cards. Our online design tool allows you to add icons and links to your social media pages for easy access by your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Bren706