• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make the r symbol on my computer for business cards?

In summary, "Need Some Quick Assistance!" is a customer service feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to quickly get in touch with a consultant for support or assistance. It can be accessed by clicking on the "Contact Us" button on the Pampered Chef website and offers help with a variety of issues such as product questions, orders, and returns. This service is provided for free and for more complex issues, consultants can escalate the request to the customer service team for further assistance.
Brandi2007
Does anyone know how to make the little "r" on the computer? I am trying to make my business cards in prep for Chicago and I am stuck at this point! Please help!!!!!:eek:

I would like to help but isn't it like all the other letters? See- I'm no help. I hope some can be.

Julie

You need to find out the character map. That is where you can find it.

lol! I am a computer dummy! What is the character map?

In "Word", go to >Insert>Symbol.
Or as a shortcut, hold down the ALT key while typing 0174

Got it! Thankyou! You are all wonderful!!!!

hold alt and type 0174 on the number pad: ®

oohh!! That's even easier! I'll write it down! Thanks bunches!

What is "Need Some Quick Assistance!"?

"Need Some Quick Assistance!" is a customer service feature offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to quickly get in touch with a Pampered Chef consultant for support or assistance with their purchases or orders.

How do I access "Need Some Quick Assistance!"?

To access "Need Some Quick Assistance!", simply click on the "Contact Us" button on the Pampered Chef website. This will take you to a form where you can submit your request for assistance.

What type of assistance can I get through "Need Some Quick Assistance!"?

"Need Some Quick Assistance!" can help with a variety of issues, including questions about products, orders, returns, and general inquiries. Our consultants are trained to provide prompt and helpful support for any of your needs.

Is there a cost for using "Need Some Quick Assistance!"?

No, "Need Some Quick Assistance!" is a free service provided by Pampered Chef for our customers. We want to ensure that you have the best experience with our products and services, and this is just one way we strive to make that happen.

What if I have a more complex issue that can't be resolved through "Need Some Quick Assistance!"?

If you have a more complex issue that cannot be resolved through "Need Some Quick Assistance!", our consultants will be happy to escalate your request to our customer service team for further assistance. We are committed to providing excellent support for all of our customers' needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • twinchefs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • luvmypomeranian