• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Get Your Business Cards?

In summary, the best place to get business cards will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Popular options include online printing services, local printing shops, and office supply stores. You can design your own business cards using customizable templates or hiring a graphic designer. The cost of business cards can range from $20 to $200 for a set of 250 cards. The most important information to include on a business card is your name, job title, company name, and contact information. Additional optional information includes your company logo, social media handles, and a brief description of your services. The turnaround time for receiving business cards varies depending on the vendor and shipping options chosen.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I need to order new business cards. I contemplated going through Merrill and having my picture put on them. Does the picture have to be professional though? I don't have prof pics taken of just myself? Any suggestions??

I use Vista Print. They aren't as pretty as the Merrill ones, but with the right sale you can buy 500-1000 for about $15 compared to 500 thru Merrill for $35. You cannot use the logo or the tagline, but you can get some nice ones thru Vista Print.

I agree with Jane. Can't beat Vista Print for price and lots to choose from.

What is the best place to get business cards?

The best place to get business cards will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some popular options include online printing services, local printing shops, and office supply stores. It's important to research and compare prices, quality, and turnaround times before making a decision.

Can I design my own business cards?

Yes, many printing services and software programs offer customizable templates for designing your own business cards. You can also hire a graphic designer to create a unique and professional design for your cards.

How much do business cards typically cost?

The cost of business cards can vary greatly depending on the quantity, quality, and design of the cards. On average, you can expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $200 for a set of 250 business cards.

What information should be included on a business card?

The most important information to include on a business card is your name, job title, company name, and contact information (phone number, email address, and website). You may also choose to include your company logo, social media handles, and a brief description of your services.

How long does it take to receive business cards?

The turnaround time for business cards will vary depending on where you order them from and the shipping options you choose. Some online printing services offer rush options for faster delivery, while local printing shops may have a quicker turnaround time if you need your cards urgently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • kylev