• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make the Little R Symbol After the Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation discusses difficulties with printing off "opportunity call" stickers, including issues with alignment and creating a registered trademark symbol in Word. The solution is to go to Insert, then Symbol, and select the symbol. The conversation also mentions using the ALT button and typing 0174 for the symbol, as well as ensuring the scaling is set to "none" when printing. Other suggestions for using the stickers include putting them on the back of catalogs and recruiting packets.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am having trouble printing off the "opportunity call" stickers, the alignment was all off. I'm trying to re-create it in Word, but I don't know how to make the registerd trademark symbol after The Pampered Chef. Anyone know how to do it?

ETA: nevermind, I found out how to do it. Go to Insert, then Symbol, and then I seleceted the little R in a circle.

Last edited:
babywings76 said:
I am having trouble printing off the "opportunity call" stickers, the alignment was all off. I'm trying to re-create it in Word, but I don't know how to make the registerd trademark symbol after The Pampered Chef. Anyone know how to do it?

When your curser is where you want it the trademark symbol to be click on insert in the tool bar at the top of the word doc and then symbol. You'll see a chart with many symbols. Choose the (R).

you can go to insert -> symbol and it will be under there. as for the alignment make sure that when you print it from CC, it is NOT set to "fit to page width" that will throw it off.

Also, hold down the ALT button and type 0174 will give you the ®

Linda C

If you're trying to print the opportunity stickers that are in PDF form (the ones with the phone number), just make sure that in the Print box, the scaling is set to "none." Then the alignment won't be off.

I realized I was using a different size label than what they were formatted for. I decided to skip printing them out because I was going to put them on the back of the YLYW pamphlet but then realized that it says it right on there under the picture of the kit. So I'm going to just make a label with my contact info on instead.

Where else could the opportunity call stickers be used?

I put them on the backs of all my catalogs, too! :)

I put them on my catalogs, and on the front of my recruiting packets which are two pocket folders.

What is the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef?

The little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef stands for registered trademark. It means that the name or logo is a legally registered trademark and is protected by law.

How do I make the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef?

To make the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef, you can use the following keyboard shortcut: hold down the "Alt" key and type 0174 on the numeric keypad. Release the "Alt" key and the symbol will appear.

Can I use the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef on my own products?

No, the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef is reserved for products and materials associated with the Pampered Chef brand. It is not permitted to be used on any other products without permission.

Why is the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef important?

The little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef is important because it indicates that the name and logo are legally protected and cannot be used without permission. This helps to prevent others from using the Pampered Chef brand for their own products, which could be of lower quality and damage the company's reputation.

What should I do if I see the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef being used incorrectly?

If you see the little "R" symbol after the Pampered Chef being used incorrectly, you can report it to the Pampered Chef company. They have a legal team that will handle any misuse of their trademark and take necessary actions to protect their brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Brandi2007