• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing My Mistake: What to Do with 500 Business Cards?

In summary, if you have mistakenly ordered extra business cards, you can use them for additional marketing, give them to colleagues or friends, donate them, or contact customer service for possible changes. Refunds are not offered for mistakes, but a discount on future orders may be available. To prevent mistakes, double-check information, have someone review the design, or use the proofing option. A discount may be available for future orders made in error.
twinchefs
Gold Member
:confused: PLEASE HELP!!!!! I JUST RECEIVED MY BUSINESS CARDS (ALL 500)
AND I FORGOT TO PUT THE LITTLE R IN THE CIRCLE. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM. ANY IDEALS ? PLEASE

I would have to say not to worry about it too much. Can you write it in:confused:

I Tryed, But It Dont Look The Best

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. No one knows that it it supposed to be there except you and HO.

Thank You All For The Advice. I Dont Feel So Stressed Know.

When I started you could not use the logo on cards you made for yourself on your own computer but I did not know this and I proudly showed my director the cards I had made which included the logo. She informed me I couldn't do that but said to use what I had made and that I wouldn't get in trouble since I didn't know - and she is a very black and white person (it is either right or wrong).

As far as the copyright symbol is concerned, yes we should use it but I would bet it is forgotten way more than remembered. Use your cards and don't worry about it. Next time include it.

You are a consultant for The Pampered Chef and are representing the company. You are not using the name to promote your own private business so you are not breaking any copyright laws.

If you're still worried about it, find someone with a typewriter and you can type it in..it's gonna be a long process though with typing 500 individual cards.

I wouldn't sweat it.

What should I do with the extra business cards I ordered by mistake?

If you have mistakenly ordered 500 extra business cards, you have a few options. You can use them as additional marketing materials, give them to colleagues or friends to promote your business, or donate them to local businesses or events. You can also contact our customer service team to see if they can make any changes to your order.

Can I return the extra business cards for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for mistakes made during the ordering process. However, we can offer you a discount on your next order if you choose to keep the extra business cards.

Is it possible to edit the information on the extra business cards?

If you have made a mistake in the information on your business cards, we recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to make changes to your order before it is shipped out. However, if the order has already been shipped, we cannot make any edits.

How can I prevent making mistakes when ordering business cards in the future?

To avoid mistakes when ordering business cards, we recommend double-checking all information before finalizing your order. You can also have a colleague or friend review the design and information to catch any errors. Additionally, we offer a proofing option before printing the cards, which can help catch any mistakes before they are printed.

Can I get a discount on my next order if I accidentally ordered the wrong business cards?

While we cannot offer refunds for mistakes made during the ordering process, we do offer discounts on future orders for customers who have made mistakes. Please contact our customer service team for more information on how to redeem your discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • luvmypomeranian