• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Your Own Business Cards: Is It Worth It?

In summary, Carolyn and Lisa find that they prefer to create their own business cards rather than order them from one of the PC Suppliers. Carolyn prefers to order hers from Merrill while Lisa makes and prints her own. All of the PC Suppliers offer different types of cards, but Carolyn and Lisa find that the Merrill cards look the best.
hoosierchef
Does anyone here create their own business cards or do your order your cards from one of the PC Suppliers?

I wasn't sure what we could do on our own. A local printing shop is having a special this month, buy 500 get 500 free, so I would really like to do this, but I wasn't sure what our limitations were with PC.

Thanks!

I get mine through Merrill. We are not allowed to use the PC logo through othe rvendors ilke an outisde printing company.

That's what I needed to know Carolyn. Thanks!!

I make and print my own as well as designing one of my recruit's business cards.

I do

I have always made mine.

I have a large paper cutter and I cut them. They aren't professional done but no one knows that

Here is what mine looks like.

~

Attachments

• BUSINESS CARD - Teresa - Website 001.doc
    212.5 KB · Views: 506
  • BUSNIESS CARD - Teresa - Website - Back 001.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 350
I make and print my own. I have bought pretty perforated business card sheets at OfficeMax, or just plain white cardstock, and then cut them with my awesome little paper cutter that I got at OM for about $10 I think!

I also make my own, my fil has a color laser printer, so I can do mine there, what's nice is a had a friend draw me a chef bear stirring a bowl (bb) with a scraper) and it ties nicely with my web site name of /chefbear. So it works for me, and it's also unique.

HTH,

Lisa

I print my own too. For personal use you are alloewed to download the logo, you just are not allowed to give it to anyone else to use. I'm holding out on getting professional ones until I make Director....plus I'm not really crazy about the ones that Merrill has, hopefully they'll have more options soon.

I use the Merrill product business cards. The photo cards they have look too "Realtor" for me. :) But when I start new consultants, I give them a couple sheets of homemade cards so they have some to start with. (I still have some of the old stock from Nancy's.)

There was another thread about using your address on cards, and next time I order, I'll be eliminating the street address from them. There were some good arguments for doing so.

Please fill me in on those arguments! Thanks Ann!

I had the Merrill ones. Then I tried the Nancy's ones that you print yourself. I don't like them--the cardstock is too flimsy.

Once I promote (very, very soon) I will be ordering from Merrill again and very well may do the photo cards. I think they stand out. I've seen them from two other consultants and they are very nice. Plus, there are lots of consultants in my area and I want my guests to remember ME!

Has anyone tried to order on the Merrill website lately? I just moved and tried to order new business cards and a stamp online, but when I go to put things in my "shopping cart", it won't do anything. I have tried for the last couple of days. I emailed them about this, with no reply.
Anyone else having the same problem?

I use Merrill - I have the name tag, business cards and the car magnets. I don't have the ones with the picture because I don't feel I photograph well. I use the ones that show off our products. I handed a business card to a co-worker that is moving to Las Vegas. He was impressed about how professional they looked and wants to show them to his wife

Oh I absolutely love the Merrill ones...with out the picture of course. I have my picture on my website, so I think that is enough. I don't need my picture plastered on my business card... I want what I am selling on my card...and I am selling my fun products..not my cute face...LOL. Just kidding. I agree, they look too realtorish. If they go to my website, my face is on there a couple times to personalize it more. I agree, my second round of cards, I will be taking my address off.

How do you get your picture on this website? I uploaded one and it isn't showing up? I didn't know you could do that on your website too. I don't want my pic. on my card either...I finally just called Merrill and put in my order over the phone since I couldn't get the website to work.
Why do you not want your address on your card? just curious.

Business cards go everywhere. They are great for hosts, but who wants some freak to have your address. I don't mind my host knowing where I live, but what if my card goes to some random person that I am not doing business with. No thanks.

On the website, when you go to update image, it allows you to download you own pics. Very fun...you can personalize pics of your selve. I want to take one of me in the UGLY apron...LOL I know I know..I am cracking down...LOL Maybe I should be standing in front of a board of SPARKLEYS...LOL

I do have my city and state but not my street on my cards - currently I am hard to find online since I got married a little over a year ago

I did try to find myself on zabasearch. I am not on there. Yea for me.

Is Merrill going to come out with new "product" cards? I didnt get a chance to stop at ANY of the booths while at Leadership, and I'm almost outta cards!

I also use the blank Merrill picture cards. I like them because they have a professional picture but I can change them whenever I like.

I never thought of the realtor angle, Ann. Now I'm going to be self-conscious. Oh well, I guess I'll get over it.

Pampered Laura said:
Is Merrill going to come out with new "product" cards? I didnt get a chance to stop at ANY of the booths while at Leadership, and I'm almost outta cards!

Merrill didn't have new business cards indicated. I think the products on the cards are general enough that they can be used for a long time, since they're core products.

I do use my pic on the postcards from Merrill. My avatar is the pic they took at Conference 2006, so that's the one that ends up on the postcards.

I have Merrill - love them.I found myself on zaba, but with my brother's address. Wierd. Thank goodness I've never lived there.

1. Can I use my own design for my Pampered Chef business cards?

Yes, you can use your own design for your business cards as long as it follows the brand guidelines and includes all necessary information.

2. How do I order business cards for my business?

You can order business cards through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. Simply select the desired design and quantity, and then proceed to checkout.

3. Can I include my personal contact information on my business cards?

Yes, you can include your personal contact information, such as your phone number and email address, on your business cards in addition to your Pampered Chef information.

4. Is there a limit to the number of business cards I can order?

No, there is no limit to the number of business cards you can order. However, it is recommended to order a reasonable amount to avoid excess waste.

5. Can I order business cards for my team members?

Yes, you can order business cards for your team members by selecting the "Team Order" option on the Pampered Chef website. This will allow you to order business cards for multiple consultants at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • heather223