• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Seems That My Business This Year Has Been Very Inconsistant. I

In summary, the conversation is about the inconsistency of bookings in a business and seeking advice on how to improve it. Suggestions include getting bookings at shows, prospecting for new hosts at fairs or events, and focusing on the needs of potential clients rather than one's own. A director also shares her own experience with business slumps and suggests pampering businesses as a way to gain new clients.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
It seems that my business this year has been very inconsistant. I will do $1300 one month and then $300-500 the next month. It is like a pattern. I get on the phone, I make emails...to no avail.
Other than 321 what do you all do to make your calendars consistant?

Re: InconsistantThanks for the question, Leslie! I'd love to know too! :confused:

Re: InconsistantThe best way to get consistent bookings is to get the dates at the show. Most of our bookings happen at shows. Always try to get at least 2 bookings at each show - we all know that they don't all hold.

If you don't have the bookings now get in a fair or other event where you can prospect for hosts. We all need "new blood" constantly so it's always wise to watch for new business. Remember plenty of consultants have moved to totally new areas with no one they know any where near them and they build into great businesses.

Tell people what you do but don't start with that. Get to know them, the subject will come around to what you do and then you can go from there. Always make it about them - what can you offer them. Never make it about you - that makes you look needy and people run from that.

Remember that what happens now will determine what is happening in 90 days. It is SO true.

There are a lot of directors on here (including me) that have gone into big slumps in our businesses so don't feel alone and know that we've been there so we truly can feel your pain and hopefully stand as examples that this too shall pass (of course you have to DO something to get past it).

Re: InconsistantGO PAMPER A BUSINESS!! Bring them food and some catalogs! See if they would like to place an order. My BANK loves me because of this!!!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with inconsistent sales. It can be discouraging to see a big month followed by a slow one. One strategy that has worked for me is to focus on building relationships with my customers. I make sure to follow up with them regularly, whether it's through email, phone calls, or even handwritten notes. I also try to offer personalized recommendations and suggestions for their specific needs, rather than just pushing products. Additionally, hosting virtual parties or events can help generate consistent sales throughout the month. It's all about creating a loyal customer base that keeps coming back for more. Best of luck to you!

What could be causing the inconsistency in my business this year?

There could be several factors contributing to the inconsistency in your business, such as changes in market demand, competition, economic conditions, or internal issues like staffing or operational processes.

How can I address the inconsistency in my business?

It's important to identify the root cause of the inconsistency and develop a plan to address it. This could involve adjusting your business strategy, improving operational efficiencies, or implementing new marketing tactics.

What can I do to prevent inconsistency in the future?

To prevent inconsistency in your business, it's important to regularly monitor and analyze your business processes, stay updated on industry trends and changes, and continuously adapt and improve your strategies and operations.

What impact can inconsistency have on my business?

Inconsistency can have a negative impact on your business by affecting customer satisfaction, employee morale, and overall financial performance. It can also make it difficult to establish a strong brand and maintain a loyal customer base.

How can I maintain consistency in my business?

To maintain consistency in your business, it's important to establish clear goals, communicate them to your team, and regularly track and measure your progress. Additionally, having strong processes and systems in place can help ensure consistency in your operations and customer experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emo812
  • aimee73b