• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Lose a Recipe Again: Organizing Your Pampered Chef Recipe Cards

In summary, the host had picked her recipe prior to the show and the consultant did not have contact information on the recipe card.
amy07
I'm sure that no cheffers are guilty of this but.... last week i had a show and the host had picked her recipe prior to me even talking about recipes during host coaching (cheeseburger salad). She had the complete ingredient list as well. Apparently her daughter had attended a show a month or so earlier and had received a recipe card from the consultant. There was NO contact information on the recipe card from the previous consultant!!:eek:

All of the Dollar Trees in my area have small file folder labels that work perfectly for our recipe cards. Go get $5 worth and label your recipe cards!!:thumbup: Then keep those recipe cards with you for when you strike up conversations about PC while your out and about. I even put on mine that online ordering is available and list my website.

Ya...I am too lazy to do this. I used to though. Guess I should get back to doing it. Thanks for the reminder.

oooo, i've never thought of doing this and i'm label crazy. i'll have to try real soon. thanks for the suggestion.

I never never ever ever give anything away that doesn't have my name and contact info on it. Consider everything you hand out to be a business card.

My name and contact info are plastered on anything that leaves my hands!

pamperedlinda said:
My name and contact info are plastered on anything that leaves my hands!

Me too! I wouldn't think of giving away something without my name on it. I even stamp my Season's Best cookbooks when I give them out.

mpkegley said:
Me too! I wouldn't think of giving away something without my name on it. I even stamp my Season's Best cookbooks when I give them out.

I too label everything that I hand out. For Season's Best Cookbooks - I make sure the label goes over the 800 # that is on the back of every single SB cookbook! So, on the back, where it says to contact a consultant in your area, call.... instead of being directed to the 800#, they are given my info.

Wow, I hadn't even thought about labeling my recipe cards. DUH! I stamp or label everything else. Thanks for the tip.

JAE said:
Wow, I hadn't even thought about labeling my recipe cards. DUH! I stamp or label everything else. Thanks for the tip.

I use the return address labels that are 80 to a page to label mine. I buy the cheap ones at Meijers.

When I give my recipe cards out (at checkout) I tell them this card can be worth $10 or $20 of FREE Pampered Chef tools to them. Refer someone who has a qualifying party or becomes a qualified recruit...they get $10 (at the party) or $20 (recruit). I also tell them they can refer THEMSELVES!!! No limit to the number of referrals either!

GREAT way to get referrals! Started this in March of this year....get this ~ in 3 months, 8 qualified parties ($7,000+ commisionable sale out of those 8) and 10 recruits leads...2 signed and qualfied.

Hmmm...$2,100+ in commission from the parties, 10 bookings from those parties, 4,000 trip points, commission on their sales ~ but the BEST part ~ GROWING my team and NEW blood for parties!

So YES, get those labels on those recipe cards!

ChefBeckyD said:
I too label everything that I hand out. For Season's Best Cookbooks - I make sure the label goes over the 800 # that is on the back of every single SB cookbook! So, on the back, where it says to contact a consultant in your area, call.... instead of being directed to the 800#, they are given my info.

I put my label on the FRONT of the SB...can't miss it! And I sign the inside cover, thanking them.

ChefBeckyD said:
I do the same thing! Don't want them calling HO instead of myself.

Ok, confession time. I do label or stamp everything that leaves my hands to anyone and everyone - so I'm good on that. But I actually never even looked at the back of the SB and I had no clue that the opportunity line/# was there!!! ACKKK!!!:eek: Guess I should try to pay more attention to things. But I wonder, am I the only one guilty of this???????:rolleyes:

Thank you for starting this thread! I never thought of putting labels on my recipe cards! I will now! You guys are so helpful. Thank You Thank You Thank You!

I even label my invitations. The packs of 80 that we get- oh yeah baby I sit there for hours and label the little ones. A pain in the rear but its my business!

Haha this is funny because i was just at a host's house and she pulled out her host kit - none of the catalogs were stamped!!! How did I do that?! Every order of catalogs that comes in my door is stamped immediately...I'm not sure how I missed those ones!

I did put a label over HO's website info in the catalogs where it talks about bridal registries, using the small ones - 80 to a page.

Uh yeah, I label EVERYTHING...ask Carolyn - I've made labels for her before...I buy a BIG box and have label sheets at home all the time. I use the 30 to a page...If I have my label file with or a variant I'll post it in a bit.

Here are a few samples...

Attachments

• Sample PC Labels #1.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 557
  • Sample PC labels.doc
    50 KB · Views: 452
Thanks for the reminder! And the SB suggestion :)

c00p said:
Ok, confession time. I do label or stamp everything that leaves my hands to anyone and everyone - so I'm good on that. But I actually never even looked at the back of the SB and I had no clue that the opportunity line/# was there!!! ACKKK!!!:eek: Guess I should try to pay more attention to things. But I wonder, am I the only one guilty of this???????:rolleyes:

NO! I never even noticed that on the season's best! I will have to label that better.

I label everything! And, now my labels even have a stylized version of me on them. When people in my area think, "Pampered Chef," I want them to think, "weird, little woman with the red, flippy hair."

What is the best way to organize my Pampered Chef recipe cards?

The best way to organize your Pampered Chef recipe cards is to first sort them into categories, such as appetizers, main dishes, desserts, etc. Then, you can use a recipe card binder or a recipe box with dividers to keep them organized and easily accessible.

Can I use the Pampered Chef recipe cards with other recipe systems?

Yes, the Pampered Chef recipe cards are designed to fit into any standard recipe card holder or binder, so you can easily incorporate them into your existing recipe organization system.

Do you have any tips for keeping my recipe cards clean?

To keep your recipe cards clean, we recommend using a protective sleeve or laminating them. This will help prevent any spills or stains from ruining your recipe cards.

Are there any digital options for organizing my Pampered Chef recipe cards?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a free app called "My Recipe Book" where you can save and organize all your Pampered Chef recipes digitally. You can also add your own recipes and create shopping lists from saved recipes.

What should I do if I lose a recipe card?

If you lose a recipe card, you can easily access it again through the "My Recipe Book" app or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also download and print a new copy of the recipe from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • Lilamyw3