• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card

In summary, Holly has returned to the workforce and is looking for recipes, recipe cards, or a booklet of recipes. She has also seen the recipe card that Merrill offers and loves it.
Chef Niki
Hi everyone! I use to be a PC consultant about 6 yrs ago - had to leave busn b/c of some life changing events - well, I decided to come back - life is way better now :):thumbup:

Anyway - I have seen the recipe/busn card (looks like a bookmark) that you can order from Merrill - and just love them! I was wondering if anyone has designed their own that you could print on card stock- maybe even without the busn card....???

I am also looking for a recipe booklet (maybe like the size of the mini cattys) - has anyone made one of these.

I can be very creative myself, but just thought i would check here first to see if someone else has already done the work.. LOL.

I love this group by the way (was a memeber years ago, too) - you guys (girls) are great!

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome back!I buy the recipe cards from the supply order and label them with my info. I use the 30 to a page labels, and since they come 30 to a package, it works out really well. I usually put them on the picture side, so they don't get lost on the back, or cover up the recipe.

Thanks Holly! I haven't placed my supply yet - scheduled to receive my kit today as a matter of fact (wish the FedX guy would get here soon!!)
But thanks for the idea!

I cut out the recipes from any old PC Catalogs, mount them on cardstock with my info at the bottom, and laminate them. I hand these out at stores, put in my prize baskets, etc. They work great and are less expensive.

Chef Niki said:
Thanks Holly! I haven't placed my supply yet - scheduled to receive my kit today as a matter of fact (wish the FedX guy would get here soon!!)
But thanks for the idea!
I know what you mean about waiting for the FedEx man!Maybe ask your recruiter or director if they have a spare pack.

1. What is a Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card?

A Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card is a booklet filled with delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, as well as helpful cooking tips and tricks. It also includes a section for you to write down your own recipe ideas.

2. How can I get a Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card?

You can get a Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card by hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing one from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find digital versions on our website.

3. Are the recipes in the Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card complicated?

No, our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow. We want to make cooking enjoyable and stress-free for everyone.

4. Can I customize the Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card with my own recipes?

Yes, the booklet includes a section for you to write down your own recipes. You can also add your own personal touch by including pictures or notes.

5. Is the Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card available in different languages?

Currently, the Recipe Booklet/Recipe Busn Card is only available in English. However, we are constantly working on expanding our language options to better serve our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cspanich
  • PCMomto4