• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got My Business Cards.....i Love Them!!

In summary, Tammi created 500 business cards for just $15 using Vista Print's design software and then stamped them with a Thank You stamp from their free stamp pad. Kelly found the same design on Vista Print's website, but for a higher price.
hoosierchef
I just got my business cards from Vista printing yesterday and I LOVE Them!! I ended up with 500 cards I think and they only cost me about $15.00. I was able to put appointment spaces on the back, so now when I book a show, I can give them my card with their date and time on the back! COOL!

I attached a copy of them.

livepreview.jpg

livepreview backside.jpg

I highly recommend Vista Print! They were very quick to ship!

They look GREAT

I just might order them now

Thanks for sharing

~

Wow cool! Would you mind if I use some of your design? I am terrible at that and they look so nice!

Was this one of their choices? The last time I looked they had nothing like that!

Awesome job!

I didn't see anything like that either!! I love it though... I am guessing that you must have uploaded your own clipart?

That design was in their database, but it is the premium cards. I happened to visit the site when they had a special going on. I got 250 premium cards free. They offered me 250 additional cards at a low price, then I paid like 3.99 for the printing on the back. It really is a good deal. I also got a "Thank You" stamp for free!

The design in within the "restaurant" section. You can choose your colors and fonts too. I'm really impressed with these and glad I used Vista Print. You need to be sure to visit their site pretty frequently. I've noticed their specials change on an almost daily basis.

Those look great Tammi! I think I'm going to refer my newest recruit there!

Looks great, Tammi. Fun but professional, just like you, I'm sure.

Thanks Rae! I just noticed too.....There are coupons and discounts on Ebates for Vista Print!!

I love the cooking show date info on the back!!!!! I may have to add that to the back of my cards. I really like the design from Nancy's, so I use those...

Those are great! Love the idea on the back!

I *cannot* find that design on their site *anywhere* - it's driving me crazy!I keep looking through all the premium cards and can't find it. :(

Oh!It's actually under "create your own logo!"I even called customer service and they couldn't help me... but I finally found it there! WHEW! :D

Those are so adorable!

jenniferp417 said:
Oh!

It's actually under "create your own logo!"

I even called customer service and they couldn't help me... but I finally found it there! WHEW! :D

Sorry Jennifer! I'm glad you found them though!! :D

hoosierchef said:
I just got my business cards from Vista printing yesterday and I LOVE Them!! I ended up with 500 cards I think and they only cost me about $15.00. I was able to put appointment spaces on the back, so now when I book a show, I can give them my card with their date and time on the back! COOL!

I attached a copy of them.

View attachment 5824

View attachment 5825

I highly recommend Vista Print! They were very quick to ship!

I love your cards! Thanks for sharing them with us!:)

I know this was posted before and I can't locate it.

The code to put the "R" next to PC name on our business cards?

Thanks-
Kelly

KellyRedHead said:
I know this was posted before and I can't locate it.

The code to put the "R" next to PC name on our business cards?

Thanks-
Kelly

Hit Alt 0174 ®

Thanks Harriet! Was Going To Ordered Them And Couldn't Remember How To Do That!

Kelly :))

Your welcome Kelly--I use that a lot!

I absolutely LOVE them!!! Can I copy you? I haven't checked but I'm assuming this is much cheaper than Merrill.

SilverCeladon said:
I absolutely LOVE them!!! Can I copy you? I haven't checked but I'm assuming this is much cheaper than Merrill.

Feel Free. I have no copyright patent on them. The design is actually Vista's.

Hey Tammi,

those business cards are adorable! Great Job!

What information should I include on my business cards?

Your business cards should include your name, job title, contact information (phone number, email address, and website), and your company's logo. You may also want to consider including a brief description of your business or a tagline.

How many business cards should I order?

This will depend on your individual needs and budget. It's always a good idea to have a large enough supply to last you several months, but you don't want to order too many and risk them becoming outdated. Consider factors such as how often you attend events or network, and how quickly you anticipate running out.

Can I customize the design of my business cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your business cards through our website. We offer a variety of templates and options for you to choose from, or you can upload your own design. You can also work with a designer to create a completely unique design for your business cards.

What is the turnaround time for receiving my business cards?

The turnaround time will vary depending on the shipping option you choose and the complexity of your design. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for your business cards to be printed and shipped. If you need them sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

How can I make sure my business cards stand out?

There are a few things you can do to make your business cards stand out. First, choose a unique design that reflects your brand and catches people's attention. You can also consider adding special finishes such as embossing or foil stamping. Additionally, make sure your business cards are always neatly organized and easily accessible when networking or attending events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
  • etteluap70PC