• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Price Changes: What Happened to the Free Business Cards?

It was really frustrating having to keep going back to the site to change my items every time they sent me a new email!
Carissidy
someone (sorry cant remember who right now:blushing: )offered me a link to vista for free business cards and a bunch of other stuff. And I was so excited to see that I was getting $221 worth of stuff for $8.99 + $20 shipping but I didnt have the money yesterday so I waited until tonight. When I went back to order, the prices in my shopping cart were all different and no free stuff! Anyone know what happened between last night and tonight?:confused: I really loved my card I made...:(

It is possible that the specials changed. Have you signed up to get email specials from them yet? The specials change fairly frequently. I've had them change on me partway through creating the order over a 2 hour period.

Once I had to click on the specials/free offer and then redesign each thing I wanted. It was a pain but worth it in the end.

thanks!
tlennhoff said:
It is possible that the specials changed. Have you signed up to get email specials from them yet? The specials change fairly frequently. I've had them change on me partway through creating the order over a 2 hour period.

Once I had to click on the specials/free offer and then redesign each thing I wanted. It was a pain but worth it in the end.
Thanks for the quick response... good to know. :) Does the order take long to recieve? Now, I am off to bed :indif: thanks again!

Angela, I hope you get it figured out....

Love your signature quote!!! :p

Sometimes the specials they send out are limited time. If they're in your cart when the time expires, then the price changes. Luckily, if you leave them there and click to the site from another sale link, then the prices will go back down.

Vista Print pricing questionI did the exact same thing yesterday- except I had a whole basket of items that took me forever to design. They sent me an email that said my basket will expire and to click on the link to order the items and to get the additional special. It made all my "free" items turn into "20%" off items. To fix this: log out- then go to " www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog" and then log back in- it will change the prices back to the "free" prices that were in there. I had this happen on my last order and I called Customer Service and it was a pain to get all my items "free" again. Last night- it was very simple! Good Luck!

The items don't take a long time to get - I would say within 2 weeks. Once you sign up for e-mail from them or order something, TRUST ME, you will be inundated with specials from them all the time!

1. What are the reasons for the price changes for Vista products?

The price changes for Vista products are due to various factors such as fluctuations in production costs, changes in market demand and competition, and updates to the product features and technology.

2. Will the price changes affect all Vista products?

Yes, the price changes will affect all Vista products. However, the extent of the changes may vary depending on the specific product and its associated costs.

3. When will the price changes take effect?

The price changes for Vista products will take effect on [insert date]. This will give our customers and consultants time to adjust to the new prices.

4. Can I still purchase Vista products at the old prices?

No, once the price changes take effect, all Vista products will be sold at the new prices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the new prices?

We understand that price changes can be difficult for our customers and consultants, which is why we will be offering special discounts and promotions for the new prices. Stay tuned for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christiepchef
  • CAPCnewbie