• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Vista Print & Business Cards

In summary, Vista Print is an online printing company that offers customizable products such as business cards, marketing materials, and promotional items. To order business cards from Vista Print, you can visit their website and select the business card option. They offer a standard size of 3.5 inches by 2 inches, but also have other options such as square and mini cards. You can also upload your own design for business cards on Vista Print, using their guidelines and templates to ensure proper fit. Shipping time for business cards can vary, with standard shipping taking 8-10 business days and express shipping taking 3-5 business days.
funinyourkitchen
I am about to make an order with Vista Print for some business cards, just the 250 for free to start since I'm a new consultant still in my 90 days. But I want to be sure I stick within the P&P. Can I put The Pampered Chef with my name below? What other info should I put on my business card? I really don't like the idea of having my home address on them though.

Any help is welcome!!

I just started in Feb too! On my cards & my stamp I have:

Name
Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef
Phone #
Email Address
Personal Website Address

I would NOT put my home address on the business cards. People should be able to get a hold of you with the other information you provided.

Good luck!

You can put the company name, but you have to follow it with ® to be completely within the policies. You must also include your title, whether you use your actual title or simplify it to "Independent Consultant." You cannot use the logo.I also do not have my home address on my cards. It allows me to use a slightly larger font without looking too crowded. And very few of my customers actually need my address. I'll give it to them if they ask for it (to mail me checks, for example).

What is Vista Print?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products such as business cards, marketing materials, and promotional items.

How can I order business cards from Vista Print?

To order business cards from Vista Print, you can visit their website and select the business card option. From there, you can choose from their templates or upload your own design, customize the information, and place your order.

What is the standard size for business cards on Vista Print?

The standard size for business cards on Vista Print is 3.5 inches by 2 inches. However, they also offer other sizes such as square and mini cards.

Can I use my own design for business cards on Vista Print?

Yes, you can upload your own design for business cards on Vista Print. They have guidelines and templates available to ensure your design fits properly on the card.

How long does it take to receive business cards from Vista Print?

The shipping time for business cards from Vista Print can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 8-10 business days, while express shipping can take 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
talkintrac