• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customizing Business Cards for The Pampered Chef

In summary, people can use the company name and the tagline, but not the logo or slogan on their business cards. The shipping is usually $5 for an order of business cards.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am working on some business cards from vista print and are we allowed to put The Pampered Chef on there??

We can use the company name, but not the logo or the tagline (Discover the chef in you). There are several threads in which people have posted cards and things they've gotten from Vista Print - check them out for ideas.

you can write it, but not use their logo or slogan (Discover the chef in you)

...and be sure to put the little R symbol on it...

Thanks for the info. I am going to have to pay so much in shipping that it is not worth it for me. Thanks anyway.

If you add a small non-free item, the shipping will go down. Also, choose the slow shipping. It's almost always delivered in far less time than the estimate.

Shipping on 1 order of business cards shouldn't be that much.

I have added something to the order and it still says that the shipping is $20.24 for the slow shipping. Is that normal shipping? I still don't think it is worth $20.

No...normally it's about $5 for an order of business cards. I have only ever paid $20 for a BUNCH of free stuff!

Good grief! That seems really high. I don't think I ever paid that much for shipping through them except once - and that was a large order.

I did add a couple of other things on there but I think it was only 2 things plus the business cards. Would that take it to $20 for shipping??

Depends on what they were. The things that I noticed added the most to shipping when I ordered were the wall calendars and brochures.

I ordered free biz cards last week and added some other stuff to it too - mostly free stuff that I HAD TO HAVE at the time and now I can't remember what the heck it was!! Anyway... my shipping was $7-8. Oh, the self inking stamps were free but I added an extra stamp pad - like $1.50 and something else - my order total was around $5 but I had $30 worth of free stuff. I'm in Okla so I don't know if location has anything to do with it.

I'm dying for my stuff now though - wishing I had paid for the faster shipping! (not really... I'm just impatient!)

1. How do I customize my business cards for The Pampered Chef?

To customize your business cards for The Pampered Chef, log in to your Consultant Workstation and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, select "Business Cards" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can choose from a variety of designs and add your personal information, including your name, contact information, and consultant ID number. Once you're satisfied with the design, click "Preview" to see a sample of your customized business card before placing your order.

2. Can I use my own logo on the business cards?

Yes, you can upload your own logo to use on your business cards. Simply click on the "Add Image" button in the customization tool and upload your logo file. Please note that the logo must be in a high-resolution format (at least 300 dpi) to ensure a clear and professional-looking print.

3. Is there an additional cost for customizing business cards?

Yes, there is an additional cost for customizing business cards. The price may vary depending on the design and quantity you choose. You can see the total cost, including customization fees, before finalizing your order.

4. How long does it take to receive my customized business cards?

The production time for customized business cards is typically 3-5 business days. You can also choose expedited shipping options at an additional cost to receive your order sooner. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.

5. Can I order different designs in the same order?

Yes, you can order different designs in the same order. The customization tool allows you to select multiple designs and quantities, and add them to your cart at once. This is a great option if you want to have a variety of business cards to choose from for different occasions or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies