• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use the Name "The Pampered Chef" Not the Logo?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of The Pampered Chef logo and name on various items, such as hats, pens, totes, t-shirts, and banners. It is stated that the consultant can use the approved logos from CC, but cannot use the hat alone. The consultant also cannot alter the logo and must use the one that says "Independent Consultant". They are also not allowed to use any part of the name or tagline in their email address. It is mentioned that the consultant can use the logo and name for self-promotion on their personal website, but not for any other purposes. The conversation also references guidelines for using the logo and name, such as using the appropriate symbols (® and ™) and not giving the
ilovpc
Gold Member
I was on Vista Print and looking at the hats, pens, totes and t-shirts and I like some of them. I would like to know if I can have them print The Pampered Chef (with the register mark) on some of these items?

Thanks for your help!! :chef:

Yes you can. No logo, and use the register/copyright mark for "The Pampered Chef". I don't think you can use the phrase "Discover the Chef in you" though either.It's in the policy what you can/can't use.

I can't find anything saying we can't use "Discover the Chef in You". I believe we can but we have to make sure to use the TM after it, just as printed. There is a statement in the consultant business guide directing to make sure we use the R or TM as necessary. If anyone knows if I'm wrong, please let me know because I have had that printed on a banner using VistaPrint.

pcsharon1 said:
I can't find anything saying we can't use "Discover the Chef in You". I believe we can but we have to make sure to use the TM after it, just as printed. There is a statement in the consultant business guide directing to make sure we use the R or TM as necessary. If anyone knows if I'm wrong, please let me know because I have had that printed on a banner using VistaPrint.

I don't think we can. We aren't allowed to use any part of the logo which the tag line is a part of the logo.

As I interpret it you can only use the words "The Pampered Chef" as part of your title when working with outside vendors. You can say "Beth Brigham, Independent Director for The Pampered Chef" but you can't have a line that says "The Pampered Chef" even with the (R) or (TM).

All of the words in the logo are protected/owned by the company.

I think you can only say "Independent Sales Consultant for the Pampered Chef" I do not think you can print anything except the consultant logo they have in the PG. I could be wrong but it is how I interpreted it.

The details of logo/name useage are in the PG, starting at page 48 (49 of the PDF).

Paraphrasing:
-You can use the approved logos from CC
-You cannot use the hat alone
-HO flyers are preferred
-You cannot alter the logo
-You must use the logo that says "Independent Consultant"
-You cannot use any part of the name or tagline in your email address
-You can't use the name, logo etc for self-promotion except on your PWS
-You may use these to market your business, per guidelines, and you must use ® and ™ where applicable
-You cannot give the logo to a vendor

1. Can I use the name "The Pampered Chef" for my business?

No, "The Pampered Chef" is a registered trademark owned by the company Pampered Chef. Using the name for your business without their permission could result in legal action.

2. Can I use the name "The Pampered Chef" in my product descriptions or marketing materials?

No, using the name in your product descriptions or marketing materials could be seen as a form of false advertising or trademark infringement. It is best to use your own unique branding for your products.

3. Can I use variations of the name "The Pampered Chef", such as "Pampered Chef Products" or "Chef Pampered"?

No, using variations of the name could still be seen as trademark infringement. It is best to come up with your own unique name for your business and products.

4. What if I am a consultant for Pampered Chef? Can I use their name in my business name or social media handles?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are authorized to use the name and logo in your business. However, it is important to make it clear in your branding and marketing materials that you are an independent consultant, not an official representative of the company.

5. Can I use the name "The Pampered Chef" in a blog or website review of their products?

Yes, you can use the name "The Pampered Chef" in a blog or website review of their products as long as it is clear that you are not affiliated with the company. It is important to use disclaimers and make it clear that your review is based on your own personal experiences and opinions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies