• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalized Pampered Chef Sweatshirts: Seeking Advice & Permission

In summary, it is against the rules and the law for anyone except approved vendors to use The Pampered Chef logo. As a consultant, you can use the logo for personal use, but you cannot give it to anyone else to use without violating copyright laws. You can use the name "Pampered Chef" on shirts, but you must include the ® symbol and cannot use the tagline. It is best to get permission before having another company produce items with the company's name or logo.
RCKmom
I would love to have some sweatshirts with The Pampered Chef logo on them. I have a friend that runs an embroidery company, but is worried to do anything with the logo without permission. That I understand completely. Has anyone else done something like this in the past? Just curious....I am a fairly new consultant and don't want to get into trouble over something like this.
Thanks for the feedback!!

Re: Logoit is against PC rules and the law as it is a registered Trade mark. Only our approved vendors are allowed to do the logo.

Re: LogoYou can use the logo yourself, but you cannot give it to anyone to do anything for you. That means, if you create an invitation or a flyer to print at home (or make copies at FexEx Office) you're good. If you have your own embroidery machine that you can load the logo into, you're good. If you have to give it to your friend to do it for you, you're not good.

The issue is that if you give it to someone, they can't truly just give it back. There's nothing keeping them from being able to use it later for something else, and since they don't have a license to use the logo, they would be violating the copyright.

Oh, and even if you create something yourself, you cannot sell it to other consultants.

Re: LogoWhat if I just put Pampered Chef on some shirts and did not use the trademarked logo??

Re: LogoTechnically you can do that, as long as you put on the ® symbol and make sure it says The Pampered Chef®. And you can't use the tag line (Discover the chef...).

Re: Logo
RCKmom said:
What if I just put Pampered Chef on some shirts and did not use the trademarked logo??

That's a grey area. The name of the company is covered by trademark, too. Which is why we're technically supposed to use the ® whenever we include it in a newsletter or flyer. Because it's a trademark, you should get permission to have another company use it to produce items.

What sizes are available for the personalized Pampered Chef sweatshirts?

The personalized Pampered Chef sweatshirts are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.

Can I choose the color of the sweatshirt for my personalization?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of colors for your personalized Pampered Chef sweatshirt.

How long does it take to receive my personalized Pampered Chef sweatshirt?

The production time for personalized Pampered Chef sweatshirts is typically 2-3 weeks, depending on the current volume of orders.

Can I use my own logo or design for the personalization?

Yes, you can submit your own logo or design for the personalization of your Pampered Chef sweatshirt. However, you will need to obtain permission from Pampered Chef for any copyrighted material.

Is there an additional cost for personalizing the Pampered Chef sweatshirts?

Yes, there is an additional fee for personalization on top of the cost of the sweatshirt. The exact cost will depend on the type and size of personalization requested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nicki25
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items