• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Personalized Checks: Pampered Chef & More

In summary, to order personalized checks from Pampered Chef, go to the "Order Checks" section on their website, choose a design, and provide your banking information. You can customize the design by choosing from their collection or adding your own logo or image. It takes 7-10 business days for delivery and the cost varies depending on the design and quantity of checks. There may also be special offers or discounts available for customers who order personalized checks.
Where do you get your checks? I used to have Pampered Chef checks and now I can't find them has anyone found something they like and can put PC info on? I need to order some today!!! Thanks

That's not a dumb question. I don't know the answer, though. I do know that the only licensed merchandise option we have is Merrill. You might check there.

Merrill doesn't have them anymore - but I would like to know too - I used my last check this week!:eek:

I got some from Artistic Checks that had a kitchen design on them.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with finding checks that fit our business needs. I personally order my checks from Deluxe Checks, as they have a variety of options that allow me to customize them with my Pampered Chef information. Another option could be to order checks through your bank and have them include your Pampered Chef logo or information on them. I hope this helps and good luck with your order!

1. How can I order personalized checks from Pampered Chef?

To order personalized checks from Pampered Chef, simply go to the "Order Checks" section on our website. You will be prompted to choose a design from our collection and provide your banking information. Once your order is complete, your personalized checks will be delivered to your doorstep.

2. Can I customize the design of my checks?

Yes, you can customize the design of your checks by choosing from our collection of designs and adding your own personal touch. You can also upload your own logo or image for a more personalized check.

3. How long does it take for personalized checks to be delivered?

It usually takes 7-10 business days for your personalized checks to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays in the delivery process.

4. What is the cost of ordering personalized checks from Pampered Chef?

The cost of ordering personalized checks from Pampered Chef varies depending on the design and quantity of checks you order. You can view the prices on our website and choose the option that best fits your budget.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for ordering personalized checks from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our customers who order personalized checks. You can check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any special offers or discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies