• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do I Make My Pampered Chef Visa Check Payable To?

In summary, the customer is trying to figure out how to pay their bill and is worried about having to pay any fees or problems. They also mention that they are going on vacation soon.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
OK, this is really silly, but I am writing my first check to pay off my first pampered chef visa bill, and I cannot find anywhere on the statement who to make the check payable to.

I know I must be missing it, but can someone please enlighten me before I go crazy! :)

Thanks!

usually it's the bank isn't it?

not sure... might want to call the customer service number on the back of the card to double check

Thanks Lindsay!

You know, I only just thought to look on the back of the card, where it says New Millenium Bank, after you mentioned finding the phone number there. Duh!!

I also just saw in the middle of the fine print on the back of the statement, "account issued by NMB".

I still can't believe it doesn't actually tell you how to pay them on the statement!! Is it me, or is that a bit odd? Everything on the front of the statement just says "pampered chef consultant visa card".

Or maybe it's just me, as I'm used to DH paying all of our bill on-line!! :D

Go on-line and you can set up to pay electronically. Just enter the account # and routing # and follow whatever other directions. You'll save on postage.

I pay mine online - it is sooo easy!

I will do that, but I already have the stamp on the envelope this time!!

AnnieBee said:
I still can't believe it doesn't actually tell you how to pay them on the statement!! Is it me, or is that a bit odd? Everything on the front of the statement just says "pampered chef consultant visa card".

Or maybe it's just me, as I'm used to DH paying all of our bill on-line!! :D

I've noticed that with a lot of bills lately. You have to guess who to make it out to!
Usually if it doesn't say for sure, I make it out to whoever it's being mailed to.

If you figure this one out, I have lots of credit cards you could pay off for me!

j/k

Guy

payable to "The Pampered Chef" - that's how I do mine:)

EpTxGuy said:
If you figure this one out, I have lots of credit cards you could pay off for me!

j/k

Guy

I'd love to, but I'm not sure what my DH would say... :D

And thanks cochef - I was wondering about that, because that is the "send to name", but then chickened out because it doesn't include a bank name.

Right now my check says "Pamperd Chef COnsultant Visa" (what I put first)with "new millenium bank written above it"

Do you think that will be OK?? I really do not want any problems or fees, and I'm leaving soon for vacation...

1. How do I make a credit card payment?

To make a credit card payment, you can log into your online account and make a payment through the website. You can also call the customer service number on the back of your credit card and make a payment over the phone. Additionally, you can mail a check or money order to the address listed on your credit card statement.

2. Can I set up automatic payments for my credit card?

Yes, you can set up automatic payments for your credit card by logging into your online account and selecting the option to make a recurring payment. You can choose the amount and frequency of the payments, and they will be automatically deducted from your bank account or charged to another credit card.

3. Is there a fee for making a credit card payment?

There is no fee for making a credit card payment online or over the phone. However, if you choose to make a payment through a customer service representative, there may be a fee for the service. Additionally, if you make a payment by check or money order, you may be responsible for any fees associated with those forms of payment.

4. Can I make a payment towards my credit card balance at a Pampered Chef party?

Unfortunately, credit card payments cannot be made at Pampered Chef parties. However, you can make a payment online, over the phone, or through the mail at any time.

5. What happens if I miss a credit card payment?

If you miss a credit card payment, you may be charged a late fee and your credit score may be negatively affected. It is important to make payments on time to avoid these consequences. If you are having trouble making a payment, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered1224