• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What name should I use for a credit card with incorrect spelling?

In summary, if the name on your credit card is incorrect, it is important to contact your credit card company to update the name on your account. This will ensure that your purchases are processed smoothly and your account information is accurate. While you can still make a purchase with an incorrect name, it is recommended to update it for future transactions and to prevent any potential issues. It is also important to regularly check and update your credit card information to avoid any confusion or delays in processing payments. If you need to change the name on your credit card, you will need to provide the necessary documentation to your credit card company to make the update.
mandydollie
I have a customer who payed with a credit card with their name spelled wrong. Do I submit the order with the name that is written on the credit card, or with the correct spelling of her last name? Just dont' want the show to be held up, so thought that I would check here first for suggestions!

You should ask the customer for the spelling that is on her credit card statement. That is the name that credit bureaus check against what we turn in.

I sent her an e-mail for clarification.

You can put her correct name on the order, but under payment make sure you have her name AS IT READS ON THE CARD.

I submitted a show yesterday that was my moms credit card but she was paying for it under my sisters name and I forgot to change the name on the card when I went to put the charges in and I called HO and they said it went through with no problem and the show was being shipped the lady said the 2 most important things for the card is the # and the expiration date

Thanks for that info Jennie. I submitted the show tonight with the name on the credit card so we'll see what happens!

1. What should I do if the name on my credit card is incorrect?

If the name on your credit card is incorrect, you should contact your credit card company to update the name on your account. This will ensure that your purchases are processed smoothly and your account is accurate.

2. Can I still make a purchase if the name on my credit card is incorrect?

Yes, you can still make a purchase if the name on your credit card is incorrect. However, it is recommended to contact your credit card company to update the name on your account for future transactions.

3. Will the incorrect name on my credit card affect my order?

In most cases, having an incorrect name on your credit card will not affect your order. However, if there are any issues with processing your payment, it may result in delays or cancellation of your order. To avoid any problems, it is best to have the correct name on your credit card.

4. How can I prevent this issue in the future?

To prevent this issue in the future, make sure to regularly check and update your credit card information with your credit card company. If you have recently changed your name, be sure to update it on all of your accounts, including your credit card, to avoid any confusion or delays in processing payments.

5. Is it possible to change the name on my credit card?

Yes, it is possible to change the name on your credit card. You will need to contact your credit card company and provide them with the necessary documentation, such as a marriage certificate or court order, to update the name on your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies