• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show with a Pampered Chef Credit Card - What Do I Do?

In summary, you will leave the debit card information on P3 so that if you want/need to use it you can but you will add the PC credit card information in your profile (two separate cards and methods of payment). You will then use the card that is shown in the profile when paying for something. Thank you very much.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Ok so now I have a question and I know that I should know this but I do not so I am going to ask. I have been submitting my shows with my PC Debit Card, well I just got a PC Credit Card and I am going to submit my first show with it so do I just change the info from the Debit Card info to the Credit Card info, or is there something else that I have to do. I know that this is a pretty stupid question but I didn't want to mess anything up.

In P3:
Tools>Preferences>change cc info>Apply>OK.
That's it! :)

chefheidi2003 said:
Ok so now I have a question and I know that I should know this but I do not so I am going to ask. I have been submitting my shows with my PC Debit Card, well I just got a PC Credit Card and I am going to submit my first show with it so do I just change the info from the Debit Card info to the Credit Card info, or is there something else that I have to do. I know that this is a pretty stupid question but I didn't want to mess anything up.
You will leave the debit card information on P3 so that if you want/need to use it you can but you will add the PC credit card information in your profile (two separate cards and methods of payment). In other words don't change the information from one to the other - add the new card.

Then when you pay for something you decide which card you want to use each time.

Thank you very much.

Make sure you check to make sure the right card is being charged. I'd mis-set the defaults and did not realize I was using the wrong card.

The debit card just shows the number when choosing that and the credit card also shows the expiration date. That might help.

1. How do I submit a show using my Pampered Chef credit card?

To submit a show using your Pampered Chef credit card, simply log into your consultant account on our website and click on the "Submit a Show" tab. From there, you can enter in the show information and payment method.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef credit card to submit a show in person?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef credit card to submit a show in person. Simply swipe the card through your card reader or manually enter in the card information on your consultant app.

3. Is there a limit to how many shows I can submit using my Pampered Chef credit card?

No, there is no limit to the number of shows you can submit using your Pampered Chef credit card. However, please make sure to keep track of your credit card balance to ensure you have enough credit available.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef credit card to submit a show for someone else?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef credit card to submit a show for someone else. Simply enter in their show information and payment method when submitting the show.

5. How do I view my Pampered Chef credit card balance and transactions?

To view your Pampered Chef credit card balance and transactions, log into your consultant account and click on the "Credit Card" tab. From there, you can view your current balance and recent transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies