• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Use a Credit Card to Pay for Samples and Supplies in PP Plus?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have two payment options for samples and supplies: credit/debit card or direct deposit. You can also use your commission to pay, but it must cover the full amount of your order. You are eligible for a discount on all samples and supplies, and there is no set schedule for payments. You can track your payments in your consultant account.
pampchefrhondab
I thought you could only use a TPC credit card or debit card to pay for supply and sample orders. In PP Plus it lets me input a credit card number. Has anyone else noticed that?

Yes, and I really appreciate that. I need the month to pay for what I order!

Wow, that really helps me too. Have you actually sent an order in already w/it?

Yes! I was surprised with the option. I thought after my first 60 days I could only use PC debit or credit. Apparently, I can use any cc.

Okay, then I'm going to use a CC. That will help a lot since I won't be getting a commission check for a while.

I was just afraid if it was rejected it would slow my shipment down even more.

Thank you for responding so quickly - I appreciate it.:)

I use my CC all the time. The only time I've used my PC debit card was to set up my website.

i used a CC too, which of course was such a nice treat i ordered even more... lol

I didn't know you could do this either! I'm just picking back up my shows in September so this will help me delay the payment a month until commissions come in!

I noticed that for the first ti me yesterday too!! Very nice!!

Well I might have to switch to PP+. You can't do that in PP. I am still scared to change.

chefkristin said:
Well I might have to switch to PP+. You can't do that in PP. I am still scared to change.

Me too! :eek:

itsjustCarla said:

You guys will love it. It is just like working in excel. I have worked with both PP and PP+ and definately prefer PP+.

1. How do I pay for my samples and supplies as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have two options for paying for your samples and supplies: credit/debit card or direct deposit. You can set up your preferred payment method in your consultant account. The payment will be automatically deducted when you place your order for samples and supplies.

2. Can I use my commission to pay for my samples and supplies?

Yes, you can use your commission to pay for your samples and supplies. When you place your order, you can choose to deduct the payment from your commission balance. Keep in mind that your commission balance must cover the full amount of your order.

3. Are there any discounts for purchasing samples and supplies as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for a discount on all samples and supplies. The discount amount may vary depending on the product, but you will always receive a lower price than retail customers.

4. How often do I need to pay for my samples and supplies?

You can pay for your samples and supplies as often as you need to. There is no set schedule for payments, so you can order and pay for samples and supplies whenever you need them.

5. Can I track my payments for samples and supplies?

Yes, you can track your payments for samples and supplies in your consultant account. Simply log in and go to the "Payments" section to view your payment history and details. You can also view any upcoming payments that are scheduled to be deducted from your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • pctharper